“UK Surf Dude... ”
Review of Learn To Surf

Learn To Surf
More attraction details
Owner description: Purveyors of professional surf lessons... We are unlike any surf school or surf camp out there in Orange County because we pride ourselves on teaching surf lessons on a private one on one format. Group surf lessons can be a challenging arena to learn in when first attempting the sport of surfing. However when a private lesson is taken with a professional surf instructor that has gone through a battery of water safety courses ranging from lifeguarding to CPR the results in your surf lesson will pay big dividends down the road in your surfing career. Our founder went though training in the US Navy as a SEAL candidate and successfully passed US Navy EOD dive school. So come down and train with the most highly decorated surf instructors out in Orange County.
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

These guys are incredible! Coming from the UK and never before surfed these guys really gave me confidence. Jason is extremely accommodating and helpful and my teach, Kohl, was nothing short of superb. Really pushed me on and motivated me. Highly, highly recommend!

1  Thank Nick R
"school"
"wetsuits"
"shore"

Reviewed 12 August 2017

My husband and son took a surfing lesson with Jason (different than the Jason we spoke with on the phone). Both he and the Jason we set the lesson up with were so friendly and accommodating. They did a great job. They took the time to recommend a different area 1 mile south of Huntington Beach due to better conditions for beginners. Both my husband and son picked it up very quickly due to the great instruction. He was so patient with my son and he was riding waves all the way in 30 minutes into the 2 hour lesson. I cannot recommend these folks highly enough! If you are considering surfing lessons, please call Jason. The lessons were very reasonable and included nice, well kept boards and clean wetsuits.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

When I first called it was Jason the owner who we spoke with. He was nice and very professional. We had our 2 boys in surfing lessons. Our surf instructor was Dustin. He was kind, patience, and taught our boys the correct way to surf and have fun!! He also made the boys feel not to be afraid of the water. They had so much fun! It was the best money I had spent on vacation. We would do it again in a heart beat!! If your looking for professional and fun surf instructors Learn to Surf is where it's at!

Reviewed 16 June 2017

This is SO WORTH IT! I know that individual lessons are a little pricey, but you accomplish so much more (and it is safer - this is coming from the prospective of the person who had group lessons in different school and private lessons with Learn To Surf.) Mieshek and Geno were wonderful instructors, who went above and beyond what was expected of them. 2 hours went so fast and we learned so much. It was easy to arrange, wet suits were in great condition and matched to the right size of my kids, short walk to the beach in perfect location. The right amount of stretching to keep you safe was provided, plus plenty of instructions and encouragements. I can't say enough how happy we are that we found this school to teach both of our kids (ages 7 and 9) how to surf. THANK YOU!