“Food is authentic and plentiful”
Review of Pizza D'oro

Pizza D'oro
Ranked #254 of 599 Restaurants in Huntington Beach
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Huntington Beach, California, United States
“Food is authentic and plentiful”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

If you are not on a health kick and want to treat yourself to some authentic style Italian home-cooked food, this is the place. The portions are huge, the prices are great and the staff is warm and friendly. The chicken parmesan sub is a favorite!

Huntington Beach, California, United States
“Good Pizza, Good Menu!”
Reviewed 22 February 2013

My interest was captured and pleased by the wonderful smell that tickled my nose as I got out of my car, and it was even more of a delight once I was able to place my order, seeing that the place was packed. Once I had the pleasure of tasting the pizza that I so patiently waited for I could see why the line was soooooo long. And let me tell you it was worth waiting every second and every mouth-watering bite!

2 Thank Simone J C
Orange county
“Horrible customer service”
Reviewed 20 September 2012

Pizza was wrong when we ordered it and then the girl who took my ordered argued with us that is was MY fault?? What the heck? Then the manager didn't even step up and do what is right!
Pizza doesn't need to be this complicated. The pizza was only decent also. I was bummed. Go somewhere else. They could have turned this review into a glowing one if they had just handled it right, plus we would have come back.

Visited August 2012
Huntington Beach, California
“Great value, family owned”
Reviewed 22 August 2012 via mobile

Have eaten at PDO for years. Great family meal deals, great value. If you find the place too small, you can visit the FV location, Ward and Talbert (?) which has the same good food. The patriarch passed away this year and will be missed.

Redondo Beach, California
“Large portions, good food”
Reviewed 23 June 2012

Special salad dressing. Fried Mozzerella excellent. Enough food for two meals. Great for lunch.