“Fantastic. Ceviche a little spicy, but great”

Ola Mexican Kitchen
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped here with a large group today of ten. Service and food was fantastic. “Siete Mares” (seven seas) was a standout, as well as the chicken enchiladas. Ceviche was too spicy for everyone, didn’t spoil the meal. Service was exceptional, as were the food and the drinks.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Chips are to die for so please put on your self control hat because I can't stop eating them!!! great drinks and my all time favorite is the "salmon agave and brie" taco. I am gluten free so this one is on a corn tortilla and I can eat them....tortilla soup is to die for also....great big bowl to split. their house salad is a great one too!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Loved this place. Food was unique and so flavorful. The chili relleno taco.... Yummy! Margaritas also great. Ate there for lunch and would have gone back for dinner if the schedule would have allowed. Great ocean view too.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stopped in for a quick bite and margarita while in town on business. Sat at the bar and was served by Cory, who was super sweet. I asked for spicier salsa, and he brought out a habanero puree, which he warned me to be careful with ... great tip - it was deliciously HOT.
I ordered a chorizo quesadilla from the happy hour menu, and it was great! A little too much french fried potatoes for my liking, but the chorizo was cooked well and the cheese was super melty.
All in all, I will definitely stop back during my visit to HB!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a party of 10 with 3 fathers. The waitress was so nice, busboys very friendly and overall I was so happy after the meal and I told the Hostesses everything was great.