“USC Student. Dog Friendly!”

Rodeway Inn Near LA Live
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Huntington Park
Reviewed 26 July 2012

First of all, the hotel offered an outrageously cheap rate for my 2 night stay after I got kicked out of student housing early.

2nd. Had to bring my puppy to which the friendly front desk staff waved the $10 a night fee, simply to be pleasant.

3rd. Clean rooms, don't know what other reviews have been complaining about but the place gives you all you need for a short term stay. Nicely renovated bed set/other amenities.

All in all, great service, great price, convenient parking/wifi/pet accomodation. Would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Try and get a room that you have to enter the lobby for. At the end of the day, Southern LA is not...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brian D

Reviewed 8 July 2012

Worst hotel/motel that I've been to. I've usually relied on reviews and this one is so wrong.......if I can give no star I will definitely do so but I have to give a star to make a review. The room is so small, the floor carpet is dirty....and this is so NOT acceptable...... used condom on the floor! I reported to the front desk in the morning and left to go on sight seeing but after we came back the condom is still there.....terrible! If you can avoid this place, please do yourself a favor. I think the people who give possitive reviewed on this place are the people who works here.

Room Tip: Avoid the place....do yourself a favor.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank EyeGive
Reviewed 23 January 2012

I am so greatfull to came to Rodeway Inn
any time I need to be here for personal matters, because; of the hospitality and the welcome these people make feel any time I visit this place is awesome!!!!! I did not find it in any other places around here...

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Heaton W
Reviewed 12 January 2012

i stayed here for 4 nights and it was good. the Rooms are small but clean.
for this price defnetly OK. the personal at the front desk was very friendly.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank pascal b
Reviewed 22 November 2011

Our room was old, pillows were older! No fridge, no coffee maker, just a bucket for the ice.
Not coming back.

Room Tip: I did check the rooms before staying, but after 17 hours on a plane, I had no choice but to stay.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank isabel2009
Reviewed 12 November 2011

My room looked brand new, with granite in bathroom, good mattress, nice color scheme...much better than Motel 6 for less money. Free wireless access and breakfast. Pet friendly. I'll come back when I want to visit museums in LA.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Liz-SD
Reviewed 16 August 2011

Ok, so it is not a glamorous motel and the location is a bit industrial, but I needed somewhere inexpensive to stay and it was just fine for the price. The front desk staff were so very nice, with genuine smiles and cheery attitudue and the upstairs veranda was a nice place to sit with a glass of wine in the evening. The interior parking helped me feel secure about the safety of my car. I'd stay here again if the opportunity presented itself again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
New Bay Motel
#263 of 355 in Los Angeles
Harbor
Rodeway Inn & Suites Pacific Coast Highway

Been to Rodeway Inn Near LA Live? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rodeway Inn Near LA Live

Address: 6340 Santa Fe Ave, Huntington Park, CA 90255-3823
Region: United States > California > Huntington Park
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Huntington Park
Price Range: £43 - £84 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Rodeway Inn Near LA Live 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rodeway Inn Near LA Live reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Rodeway Inn Near La Live Hotel Huntington Park