“Saved my bike tour”
Review of The Hub Cyclery

The Hub Cyclery
Ranked #1 of 1 Tours in Idyllwild
More attraction details
Owner description: The Hub Cyclery offers bike trail maps and information, weekly group mountain bike and road bike rides. We host social gatherings many weekends and evenings including monthly women's nights, bike repair clinics and movie nights.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Saved my bike tour”
Reviewed 3 June 2012

Needed a whole lot of work done, and Brendan got it done for a really decent price, not to mention the awesome bar stools we got to sit at and talk about bikes, tours, and the good eats in Idyllwild, CA. My bike tour is about to get a lot more comfortable, thanks to the new 7-gear Brendan got me. God, he's so nice.

2 Thank Cilantrothgreat

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service and conversation at the Hub!”
Reviewed 3 June 2012

We were biking through on a long distance tour and had some issues that Brenden went above and beyond our expectations to help us out with. He is super knowledgeable about bikes, the area, and he even builds custom frames. Awesome!!

1 Thank swuerth
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Instant Local!”
Reviewed 29 May 2012

If you are a cyclist and haven't yet visited Idyllwild, start planning your trip now. World class MTB trails, stunning scenery, excellent weather, all kinds of affordable accomodation, and most of all excellent people! Make sure your first stop in Idlyllwild is The Hub Cyclery where Brendan, Mary and the rest of the gang will set you up with some great rides and make you feel like a local right away. You can also pick up any of your forgotten cycling essentials from The Hub.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Paul P
Idyllwild, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Service with a smile”
Reviewed 28 October 2011

I'm a local and have watched this place morph into one unique bike boutique! And I wound up buying a new road bike there. Brendan told me he had a bike I would love, and he was so confident he let me ride it 20 mi. or so... and he was right on! It was light, it fit, it was fast, it climbed, it REALLY climbed! Since that ride we now have everything dialed in and it is even better.

Service with a smile is easy when you really know what you're doing and Brendan and Mary have the cred. Fun place to hang out, especially if you can time it for one of the shop rides!

Visited October 2011