“Great selection and knowledgeable staff”

Idyll Awhile Wine Shoppe and Bistro
Ranked #16 of 43 Restaurants in Idyllwild
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband I were so glad we popped in here for an afternoon beer while strolling around town on a gorgeous Saturday. The craft brew selection was fantastic and varied with something for everyone and the wine selection was right there as well. The staff and the owner(I believe) were extremely friendly and could answer any question that we, or other customers, had about the beers or the wines available. There is a nice little patio on the side where you can sit in the sun and people watch while sipping a beverage. They have music at least two nights a week and we heard that it's a pretty happening place those nights(unfortunately we didn't make it). They have a good looking light fare menu but we didn't have the opportunity to try anything on it. Great find!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

We stopped in to try a tasting. I had Jared the bar tender was excellent. I had him choose my 3 tastings and my wives as well and we enjoyed all 6 wines we tasted. We purchased a bottle of one of the wines we tried. I wish it was closer so I could return!

1  Thank JimmyJackk
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Went wine tasting here and it was top-notch! The manager was really well educated about all of the wines he gave us. The atmosphere was excellent. The wines were all delicious, we also ordered a flatbread and dip, those were both great as well! I would reccommend to anyone that is visiting the area.

1  Thank Colleen M
Reviewed 20 March 2014

This little pub had a great small craft beer list. It also has a nice selection of snacks like flatbreads, meat, and cheese boards. My husband and I shared a ham and goat cheese flatbread, which was delicious. We had a couple of beers and it was a perfect lunch after our morning of hiking. We visited the Sunday before St. Patrick's Day, and there was live music. We'll definitely return!

1  Thank JJF525
Reviewed 30 September 2013

This is a great place to enjoy some good wine at a reasonable price and the food is really good as well. We tried the cheese board and have tried some of the soups over our many visits. There is live music on the weekend and the locals seem to hang out at this place.......