“Very slow service”

Cuisines: Healthy
Description: Http://www.natureswisdomidyllwild.org/
Description: Http://www.natureswisdomidyllwild.org/
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We took our 3 young adult children for a mid afternoon lunch and sat out on the patio. The service was beyond slow- we waited 20 minutes for water, than an additional hour for our sandwiches! The food was good in the end. Luckily we had lots to catch up on but it was just too long a wait. Wouldn't take younger hungry kids or restless dogs because patient is key at this place.

1  Thank SDDeb

Reviewed 25 June 2013

We took the kids and about all they had for them was a grilled cheese sandwich, but for adults there's a variety of fresh, homemade tasting items on the menu. I had a pastrami sandwich which was delicious...Above average prices. Nice waitresses and dog friendly on the patio.

2  Thank Offthebeatenpath011
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Went for lunch with my teens, Mom and dog. I love their patio, such a great view and really a relaxing atmosphere. The waitress was very friendly. I had a chicken wrap which was very fresh and tasty. My kids had smoothies which were pretty good and split a grilled cheese sandwich. Overall, it was a bit overpriced - but you can't beat it in town for a fresh, wholesome meal.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

The food was fresh and the service was very good. It's a nice little place to chill after a hike. They have wifi so it encourages their guests to relax and not rush off.

1  Thank tripwmc
Reviewed 22 April 2013

we dropped in before a mountain hike and we're glad we did...my wife and I had the green chili with chicken and posole...it was so good we are going to make it at home in Colorado....our daughter had the avocado sandwich...all were excellent. The service was quick and friendly, the restaurant was very clean and that's we were on our way with full bellies and smiles all around.

1  Thank Ownerwilliam