“Very good burgers.”

Ranked #8 of 42 Restaurants in Idyllwild
Idyllwild, California
“Very good burgers.”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Go to this place if you want a great burger. They have all kinds of stuff but I feel it is a little pricy.

Visited November 2012

Wildomar, California
“SUPER service and great burgers”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

The service was so personal and friendly. The cooks take their jobs seriously. I highly recommend the jalapeno onion strings appetizer. The burgers are big and juicy.

Visited June 2013
Hemet, California
“Where the beef”
Reviewed 1 June 2013

My son and I stopped for a meal after a nice hike up San Jacinto. After a young guy set us and asked what we would like to drink. He said if we wanted beers we would have to wait for someone else to take drink order. It was fine because we got diet and regular cokes. We were thirsty so by the time waitress came we needed refills. She took order and asked girl behind bar to refill sodas and the girl behind counter gave her a look that could kill. Girl brought back cups and did not know which was which. My son and u both tasted and soda was so bland we could not tell! We had ordered fried cheese sticks and cook came out and said they were out and did his best to make good on something else. We were ok with not getting them because they were just a 2nd thought but he did offer something else. I ordered mushroom burger with onion rings for a dollar fifty more and got 5 very average size rings. Not much bang for my buck. My son order a steak and fries and got a 4 oz steak at most and maybe 10 fries. We were very disappointed with amount of food. We asked for check and had to go to counter after 15 minutes to get check and pay after she added it up. Yes! there was the lunch rush coming in but get me paid out so you can have my table. I would say it was a fail in my book.

• Visited May 2013