“Friendly place” 3 of 5 bubbles

The Lumber Mill Bar & Grill
Ranked #10 of 42 Restaurants in Idyllwild
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Los Angeles, California
“Friendly place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

Darla was our super nice bar person/server. Didn't eat but had wine & beer. Fun place, filled with locals. Good place to pop in for a brew or wine when the mood strikes.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Palm Springs, California
“Warm, Casual Dining”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

Simple, casual, friendly service. Nice menu choices. Huge, juicy burgers, moderate pricing. Not a full bar, beer and wine only. Will return at some other time.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank D P
Hemet, California
“Dining Destination”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

We were greeted by Luis who shared details about their Menu and helped us as first timers. I ordered the Pastrami Burger with Texas Toothpicks which are beer battered onion and jalapeño strips. The burger was massive and delicious! The Texas Toothpicks are incredible and I highly recommend them. My wife ordered the Shrimp Quesadilla based on Luis' recommendation. It was outstanding served with guacamole, fresh Pico de gallo and sour cream. The service was very attentive, the food delicious and the number of diners tells the story. The Lumbermill was packed and people were enjoying their meals. I know you will enjoy your meal and make the Lumbermill a regular dining destination.

“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

Had lunch here a couple of weeks ago, because it looked like a good place where locals go to eat. My husbands hamburger was huge and delicious. My street tacos were also really good. Very attentive waitress, great food, and very reasonable prices.

Visited January 2014
“Best Burger I've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

My friend and I came here for our first meal when we arrived in Idyllwild. All I can say is that it's a good thing this restaurant is a 3 hour drive from our homes because it would be dangerous for us if it were any closer. The burger's are 1/2 pound of hand formed Angus beef with the exception of the 1/3 pound turkey burger, 1 1/2 pound Big Foot , and 5 1/2 pound Paul Bunion. I had the Juicy Lumber Mill (messy, get extra napkins), and my friend got the mushroom burger. Best burgers we ever had!!! So good that we made it a point to return for our last meal a few days later before driving home.

1 Thank Tanya N