“Pizza pie in the sky”

Cuisines: Pizza
Idyllwild, California
“Pizza pie in the sky”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

As one of the owners of Quiet Creek Inn I always recommend Idyllwild Pizza Co. To my guests that looking to grab a slice while spending time on the hill.

The ingredients are fresh and the pies are always made when ordered.

The restaurant gas the currents games playing on the TV and there's an area with video game machine for the kids or the kid at heart.

Personally I skip the pizza and go for the calzones which are often big enough for two meals.

One tip, if you are I'm a hurry they don't deliver but you can call ahead for a pick up.

“Lasagna to write home about”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

My daughter and I walked into the Idyllwild Pizza Co. hoping to find a delicious plate of lasagna and we weren't disappointed. The noodles were cooked just al dente, and the sauce was meaty and well seasoned. The garlic bread was crisp, buttery, and drizzled in a delicious olive oil. The young man behind the counter was very friendly and helpful. Overall, a good pasta experience.

• Visited April 2014
Long Beach, California
“Perfect, At Home, Quality”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

When you come to a place far removed from the hustle and bustle of the metropolis you hope for something at least decent in a meal. In my opinion, Idyllwild Pizza Company can hold its own with any big city establishment coast to coast. I had the Windeani Pannini and was thoroughly satisfied. Fresh, well-prepared, quality ingredients...that's all anyone could ask for -- big city or hinterlands. A great selection of house wines and craft beers on tap finished the meal leaving me satiated and fortified for the 9 mile hike which I had ventured to Idyllwild to enjoy.

• Visited January 2014
Whittier, California
“My favorite pizza place”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I first came to Idyllwild Pizza in May of 2011 and was convinced that it was the best pizza I had ever had, but as a PCT hiker, any cooked food off-trail is amazing. So when I returned 2 years later, I found that I was not wrong. Everyone's favorite pizza is subjective, so what I can say is that you will find good pizza here and a casual atmosphere. I can't imagine you would want much more!

Visited August 2013
Idyllwild, California
“Best pizza and great salads too.”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This is a great place of great pizza and salads too. Be prepared to spend a lot though but it is worth it.

Visited November 2012