“Pizza was very good.”

Idyllwild Pizza & Sports Center
Ranked #15 of 42 Restaurants in Idyllwild
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 August 2014

The pitcher of beer was small and cost $11.50. We feel that was a little too high. It was late in the afternoon and there were a lot of family and children running around loose.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

On slow days, I'm sure the ordering process works just fine. But we were there to watch a World Cup soccer game, and had to leave after the first half because there was just no way we were going to stand in that line and miss more of the game to order another beer. Just not worth it. The pizza we had was good, and if you go there and there isn't a big game happening, it'll work just fine.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

The server was very friendly and accommodating. I ordered the Tahquitz Supreme 12-inch pizza and it was large enough for two people. The spicy sauce option is not too spicy but gives the pizza a nice zip.

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

As one of the owners of Quiet Creek Inn I always recommend Idyllwild Pizza Co. To my guests that looking to grab a slice while spending time on the hill.

The ingredients are fresh and the pies are always made when ordered.

The restaurant gas the currents games playing on the TV and there's an area with video game machine for the kids or the kid at heart.

Personally I skip the pizza and go for the calzones which are often big enough for two meals.

One tip, if you are I'm a hurry they don't deliver but you can call ahead for a pick up.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

My daughter and I walked into the Idyllwild Pizza Co. hoping to find a delicious plate of lasagna and we weren't disappointed. The noodles were cooked just al dente, and the sauce was meaty and well seasoned. The garlic bread was crisp, buttery, and drizzled in a delicious olive oil. The young man behind the counter was very friendly and helpful. Overall, a good pasta experience.