“Not what it used to be!”
Review of The Bread Basket of Idyllwild - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Bread Basket of Idyllwild
Reviewed 22 September 2005

The Bread Basket USED to be one of my favorite Idyllwild restaurants, but not since it changed ownership. The food was mediocre at best and the new owners have ruined my "favorites."

3  Thank PCfan

Reviewed 31 March 2005

I used to visit Idyllwild as a child, then moved there and attended middle school. Now I live in Temecula. I make it a point to vistit the Bread Basket. The breakfasts are to die for. I often go all the way to Idyllwild, just to get a skilett breakfast. I hate coffee, but their coffee is devine. There are multiple rooms, so you are only ever dining with a few other tables, so it is private and cozy. You will love it there.

5  Thank TemecGirl