Quiet Creek Inn
Idyllwild Bunkhouse(Idyllwild)(Great Value!)
US$120
Silver Pines Lodge(Idyllwild)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$81
US$78
US$127
US$103
V Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
US$218
Desert Lodge(Palm Springs)
US$71
US$65
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsthe barnblue jaysking suitein townget awaysmall kitchenettemile high cafeduraflame logbalcony doornature preservebring watercold winternearby trailsbeautifully maintained propertyquiet spotbrown baglovely bottle of wine
Reviewed 17 September 2013

We rented one of the cabins called "Our Place". Cute & Cozy. The cabin was only a couple miles from the rental office. We were given clear (written) directions as to how to get there. The day we arrived to check in, the office had to close a little early. Fortunately, there was a drop box on the porch with the information left for us. We had a little trouble opening the front door cuz the door sticks a little. We ended up calling maintenance after hours and they showed up within 15 mins. (Most of the town shuts down around 8pm). We had just made it inside a few minutes before they got there and tried to contact them again to cancel, but our calls were going straight to voicemail. When she showed up, she was still smiling and saying how she loved her job. She wasn't even being sarcastic. That's awesome. I felt soooo bad, but she said she lived nearby and it wasn't a big deal.
The cabin was nice. Water pressure was decent considering where we were. They had the essentials for us...bath towels, toilet paper, utensils, dishes, extra sheets/blankets/pillows, etc. There was a nice outdoor deck that we sadly couldn't take advantage of because of the rain. We did, however, get to enjoy the fireplace. That was nice, since we don't have one at home. TV was set up with a dvd player, but no remote. Ha ha, you just had to play the disc and hope you didn't have to use the restroom or get hungry during. Regular TV channels were good, I think like 50 of them. The majority of them were either spanish or korean, but I found programming to be entertaining anyway. The cabin even had games to play...a deck of cards, checkers & a few other board games. The front room even had a bookshelf with books to read. It was mainly Danielle Steele & Sydney Sheldon that I saw. The bedroom was a little cold since it was far from the space heater & fireplace. Extra blankets helped there.
We'd definitely rent this place again. Pricing was reasonable, including the mandatory cleaning fee. We stayed for two nights, at about $100 a night. Not bad for a cozy little cabin to ourselves.

Room Tip: When opening the front door to "Our Place", there's kinda a trick to it. Turn key counter-clockwise and pull the door towards you a little. Door sticks a bit & needs some jiggles to help open
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wanderer N
Reviewed 3 September 2013

A little sad that they don't offer jacuzzis in the decks anymore but it is such a beautiful place!!The owners were outstanding.They even give you a list of events going on and the top rated restaurants.We LOVED the room!! I turned a couple things over because I wanted to see where they bought them and they said Pottery Barn. They make it a point to impress I'm guessing :) I would def. come back again!!Oh and it's more of a couples getaway in my opinion.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank sealbeachcourt
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We had a wonderful stay here for two nights in July. Spent one night in a studio and the second night in a suite (suite wasn't available the first night). The staff could not have been nicer in moving our things to the second room; it wasn't a problem at all. We loved both rooms -- both had fireplaces and roomy balconies. The rooms are simple and spotless and had small kitchenettes. We stayed cool inside despite the heat outside. The evenings are lovely. Be sure to check out the nice hiking trail just up the road. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelgal035
Reviewed 15 June 2013

We had a lovely stay in a studio unit. It was clean and comfortable. We enjoyed the balcony and the "wildlife" (mostly jays and squirrels). Short walk down to the creek, where I painted and enjoyed the fresh air. I lost a moonstone pendent while there, and it was sent back to me! Easy drive to town. I will come here again.

Room Tip: We had a small unit-no tub in the bath, just a shower. As it turns out, I have been having problems with arthritis, so it was perfect for me. (I had forgotten to ask about handicap arraignments, and it worked out well).
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2013 via mobile

A lovely stay last weekend with my husband and our little dog, at Quiet Creek Inn. Beautiful woodsy scenery, blue birds abound, and Strawberry Creek runs through the property. The cabins are well equipped, with a very nice fireplace. The two gentlemen that manage the property are very nice, and one of them conducts a yoga class on the property, which we didn't partake in. In a little building nearby the cabins, called "the barn", there are movies VCR and DVD you can borrow, coffee & tea and popcorn you can make, there is a donation jar to leave a dollar if you would like a water from the refrigerator. The city of Idyllwild is quaint, artsy, and very dog-friendly!! Cafe Aroma has wonderful food,and ambience, with a nice art gallery...... We loved our stay in Idyllwild, and would stay at Quiet Creek Inn again in a heartbeat!!!

• Stayed: May 2013