“Light, bright spacious condo with a beautiful...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
James S
Mission Hills, Kansas
“Nothing worked ,not as pictrured and old,dirty worn furniture.”
Reviewed 17 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

ARRVAL ON TIME. Window curtain at entry was missing. Was told it had been measured and replaced in a few days. Never was. When I ask the manager, was told the owner would not replace ,but was going to put a big plant there at a later date. On first day of arrival the condo seemed warm. 2 days later the air conditioner went out.(25 yrs. old) Finally two days later a new conditioner. next , just a series of things. A leak under sink. had to have a plumber. Replace light in garage also no outside security lighting. Televisions so very outdated. Each had 4 to 6 remotes in front of them. A real maze. I finally called Time Warner for a set up on just one. Manager not helpful. Rude! Said owner was difficult to work with. All in all it is not what it seems in pictures. To pay what we did for vacation we did expect a clean not spotted carpet, not thread worn furniture, working lights, air conditioning. and good plumbing. We told the manager we would like to leave two weeks early because of all the default problems and some kind of reimbursement. Was told she or owner would not consider it. Leave if we like. We did! left on the 31st of Mar. 2016 after two week stay of repairs. Forfeiting our paid for two weeks in April. Left keys on counter and informed manager, Nicole.. Works out of her home and is not only difficult to work with ,but difficult to get in touch with. not a good experience period,. Condo needs updating, an owner who cares and a dependable manager who when something goes wrong has more to say than the owner is difficult to work with!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: location
Liked least: not in rental condition
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Management Response
20 Apr 2016
I appreciate your feedback and thorough critique of the property. Allow me to clarify, the owner is not difficult to work with; it is sometimes difficult to request replacement of multiple furnishings, electronics and décor as the cost adds up very quickly. I am happy that we were able to replace the A/C with a new $3500 unit the same day on a holiday weekend. I’m also happy we were able to repair the leaky sink the day after the problem occurred. Unfortunately, appliances breakdown and leaks happen, and I did my best to remedy the issues in a very timely manner. I am also glad, I personally was able to instruct on how to use the remotes when I learned there was difficulty. The un-necessary remotes will be placed out of plain site to avoid confusion. The exterior lighting is functional and the property is in a very safe and gated community. The pictures of the listing are accurate and the price is in line with comparable properties. I am truly sorry you did not enjoy the stay, however, the request for a refund was not justified.
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 15 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing