The Hyatt is a beautiful resort in a fantastic location, right next to the Indian Wells golf resort with two beautiful Troon courses. We played golf and really enjoyed using the pools, especially the adult pool, which was quieter and relaxed, as well as the adult hot tub. We like a quiet, but fun atmosphere and we got exactly that. This resort is beautiful and I don't get the people who criticize it for anything. Room was spectacular, had a view overlooking the pool with a sweet balcony. Staff was amazing and friendly and food was good. Yes, things are a bit expensive, but it's vacation and it was well worth it. I can't wait to return when the lobby is renovated. Thanks for a great weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa is a renowned Indian Wells resort situated on a 45-acre desert oasis. We offer delightful Indian Wells, California resort activities to occupy your days of leisure in whatever way pleases you the most. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Grand Champions Resort, Villas Hotel Indian Wells
- Hyatt Indian Wells
- Indian Wells Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa California Desert