My wife and I just got back from spending 3 days at the Grand Hyatt. We played golf at Indian Wells, went to the Casino, ordered room service, watched the NBA playoffs in the lounge, had the breakfast buffet, attended two banquet functions, sat out by the pool so we did just about everything and we really had a nice time. The staff was friendly and we'll probably return next year. Special thanks to Niki at the front desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa is a renowned Indian Wells resort situated on a 45-acre desert oasis. We offer delightful Indian Wells, California resort activities to occupy your days of leisure in whatever way pleases you the most. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Prestigia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Grand Champions Resort, Villas Hotel Indian Wells
- Hyatt Indian Wells
- Indian Wells Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa California Desert