I spent 3 nights at the Hyatt for a business conference. The resort is well maintained. The rooms are large with a sunken living area (couch, desk, TV). The bathrooms have seperate shower stalls and bathtubs along with granite counters. Rooms also have either a small balcony or porch.
There are pools for general use, small children, and adults only. All are nice. There was some work being done in the hallways, but the noise and paint smells didn't enter my room.
As all resorts do, everything had an extra fee, including internet access. Self parking, however, was free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa is a renowned Indian Wells resort situated on a 45-acre desert oasis. We offer delightful Indian Wells, California resort activities to occupy your days of leisure in whatever way pleases you the most. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Prestigia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Grand Champions Resort, Villas Hotel Indian Wells
- Hyatt Indian Wells
- Indian Wells Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa California Desert