My husband and I had a perfectly wonderful weekend. I highly recommend the villas over the main hotel. The Oasis Adult pool was a wonderful surprise. We rented a cabana. $85 for the and worth every cent. The poolside food and drinks were great. Highly recommend the nachos, fish tacos and diamond margaritas. Dinner and Breakfast at Lantana were excellent. The bar was fun in and completely devoid of a pick up joint. Good music and nice crowd of people of all ages. The service was outstanding all over the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa is a renowned Indian Wells resort situated on a 45-acre desert oasis. We offer delightful Indian Wells, California resort activities to occupy your days of leisure in whatever way pleases you the most. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TravelUp, Agoda, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Grand Champions Resort, Villas Hotel Indian Wells
- Hyatt Indian Wells
- Indian Wells Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa California Desert