Stayed here as am alternative to close neighbour the Renaissance Esmeralda,which after 5stays wore the welcome off the mat!
So chose Hyatt and booked a club room.The club lounge is run very well and staff very attentive,which is more than I can say for front desk.were advised before arriving that upgrade to suite if available on arrival,when asked Oh! Yes ,well sorry we don't have any vacancies,we found
That not to be true,so a few days later asked again,yes we have got 93 percent occupancy.
Not being a great dog love found a guest bringing one into club lounge nearly put me off my breakfast,continually walking around picking up food with dog in his arms.
Then absolutely astounded when he turned up at adult pool and put dog on a towel on sunbed.
This is supposed to be a 4star resort.
Biggest fault now have a maned barrier to car park and charge 10dollars a day to park car,some nights it was full.I complained bitterly and got charges refunded.Will look for somewhere else
Next Christmas as we go there each year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa is a renowned Indian Wells resort situated on a 45-acre desert oasis. We offer delightful Indian Wells, California resort activities to occupy your days of leisure in whatever way pleases you the most. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Grand Champions Resort, Villas Hotel Indian Wells
- Hyatt Indian Wells
- Indian Wells Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa California Desert