“The perfect venue ...”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Indian Wells
Palm Beach, Florida
“The perfect venue ...”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was here for four days for work followed by some leisure and can not speak highly enough of the hotel. The rooms were large and well appointed, the staff very friendly and their banquet & events people were very attentive. The restaurants were of a high quality, a little pricey, but the view from everywhere made up for it. The pool looked delightful, I just didn;t have time to enjoy it! The perfect venue for work, couples of families as it caters to everyone.

Room Tip: Go for a corner king or a corner queen - they're a little bigger and have great views of the poo...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (332)
Walnut, California
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My wife and I recently stayed here on a 3 day business conference; the grounds were laid out nice and impeccably maintained. The resort was located within a short distance of nice restaurants and clubs, we enjoyed the live music at the Hyatt located next door.

I think I was there on a busy weekend because the front desk phone calls often went to voice mail? And one evening we could not get a hold of room service after trying for 30 minutes, Oh well it was probably for the better as I didn’t need the late night extra calories.
We enjoyed the pool bar and the waterfall that creates a comfortable mist in this desert heat.

All in all we would stay here again.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the Broken Yoke restaurant for breakfast, down the street.
1 Thank John M
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

My wife enjoy a little R and R here once or twice a year for a mini-vacay with the kids. Awesome pool with a beach and plenty of area for the kids to burn off some pent up energy! Great staff and very clean. Highly recommend nice break from the norm. Thanks!

Stayed May 2014
1 Thank 229jayk
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 19 May 2014

The grounds of this hotel are exquisite and makes a beautiful impression right away. The view from our room overlooked the small lake and golf green with the majestic mountains in the backdrop, it was just gorgeous. The room was a typical Marriot room, nothing wrong there, but not really "special" (except for the view). The issue with this hotel that I did not like, is that all the rooms wrap around the public areas of the hotel, which means that you always hear the activity coming from the bar, lobby and shops. In our case, we heard the partying until 2am. Since this was a stop in a long road trip, that party atmosphere did not work for us.

Room Tip: Ask for the mountain view rooms on the top floor.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kathleen A
Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We stayed at this hotel which was booked for us for a wedding. The price was reasonable, the pool was amazing and our room was extremely clean and roomy. Great view of the pool. An extremely beautiful property. I thought I was in Hawaii. Great breakfast buffet. The greatest complement I can give is to all of the hotel staff. Everyone was so friendly and over-the-top helpful. We want to especially thank Dean and Sergio. Sergio went out of way to assist us with a Hertz rental car. We had trouble getting a hold of Hertz and Sergio was on the phone immediately to assist us. Not his responsibility. Then, Sergio literally ran to get the car for us so we wouldn't be late for our wedding. Dean, the bellman, was the friendliest guy ever. I was there with my elderly mom. And every day he would say hello to us and check on us if we were in the lobby or waiting for our car. He was genuinely friendly. The staff made our stay. I've stayed at many, many hotels, but this hotel's staff were the friendliest and the seemed to love their job. I will definitely be back and wholeheartedly recommend this hotel to anyone who is in the Palm Desert area.

Room Tip: The main towers (In the main building) are really nice
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

My family stayed here for a Thanksgiving vacation week. When we got there we upgraded our room for a reasonable fee to a very large corner room easily fitting the 4 of us. Great views, huge pool with sand beach, great hot tubs, and large grass area. Awesome!

Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Tadman68
Huntington Beach, California
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My husband and I had a wonderful stay at the beautiful Esmeralda this last weekend. When we arrived I asked for a complimentary upgrade to one of their corner king rooms. That was great advice from another trip advisor reviewer. We had lunch at Cava restaurant, the food was excellent, the service was great. I also enjoyed some treatments at the spa. Also wonderful. We had room service breakfast. They were very quick and the food was great. I highly recommend the Huevos Rancheros Benedict, so yummy. We will definitely return.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner king room.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indian Wells
The Westin Desert Willow Villas
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa
Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa
Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa
La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort

Been to Renaissance Indian Wells Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!