We have stayed at the Miramonte probably 10+ times over the last several years, and yet we have never written a review. Well, they deserve a review so here goes.
Rooms: We love the size of their rooms. They are HUGE, and well appointed. The beds and pillows are very comfy, and the room has anything you would need. The bathrooms are on the smaller side compared to the rooms, and are a bit dated, but it is obvious the resort has worked hard to modernize them as much as possible. (Note: the Resort is updating rooms this summer)
Grounds: Simply amazing. They are clean, beautiful, and very well layed out for privacy.
Pools: The resort pool is very big, and has a ton of features (free water with orange in it, lounges, fountains, cabanas, etc). We have never been when it was very crowded, so can't complain about that. The adult pool is smaller, but quiet.
Spa: This is where the resort shines. Their spa is intimate and sooo relaxing. The spa pool is quite the oasis from the crowds you might find somewhere else.
Service: With only a few minor hiccups, this staff does an amazing job taking care of their customers.
Location: Perfect. For those that complain about being 20-25 minutes from Palm Springs. Invest in Google Maps. Its pretty simple these days to know where a resort is located before you book it. We LOVE where this resort is located. In between La Quinta and Rancho Mirage, and within short driving distance of anywhere you would want to go.
Overall: This is one of our favorite resorts, and one of the best in all of the desert.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the desert, all resorts are an oasis, but only one is the Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa. Nestled at the base of the Santa Rosa Mountains, Miramonte’s 215 guestrooms, suites & villas are woven into 11 acres of citrus groves, rose & herb gardens. Bougainvillea-covered villas welcome guests to their soothing sanctuary retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells
- Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa California Desert