We had a bad experience at the so called 5 star Parker Palms in Palm Springs a couple of years back
Decided to try the area again and we were so glad we did.
The Miramonte is a real gem the staff are all so friendly the facilities first class
We had a Dolce suite with a lovely balcony in building No 8
We had breakfast, lunch, bar snacks and a lovely evening meal and all were excellent
Some foul mouthed guys were-at he bar one night but after we brought it to the attention of reception the restaraunt manager quickly stopped it.
The Chinese president was staying across the road so we had a bit of disruption with protesters outside the hotel but all in all no problems
A special mention to the golf concergie who fixed a game at the Indian Wells golf resort and also at short notice got us a game at Desert Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Indian Wells, 15 miles from Palm Springs, the Miramonte Resort & Spa features relaxing dining options, a world-class day spa and nearby championship golf courses. The resort also features three swimming pools, a fitness center and a host of convenient amenities to put you at ease. The hotel joined the Curio Collection by Hilton in December 2016 and participates in the Hilton HHonors program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Agoda, TravelUp, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells
- Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa California Desert