I was there for 5 nights with a group. The hotel is in great condition and the staff are very friendly. Many that I spoke to had problems with their door locks, I had mine torn apart and replaced as I could not get into my room.
I had some urgent business communications to attend to but I (and others) could not send even the most simple email despite a fairly strong wifi signal.
These things were only minor annoyances and the staff apologized profusely for the inconvenience.
The biggest concern was the hotel bar. A group of us would come together in the lobby bar after dinner but by 10 pm the staff were pushing us out and shutting down. I guess 10 pm is bedtime in Indian Wells.
The next time I book a beautiful hotel with friendly staff, I will ask if I am able to stay up till 11!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the desert, all resorts are an oasis, but only one is the Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa. Nestled at the base of the Santa Rosa Mountains, Miramonte’s 215 guestrooms, suites & villas are woven into 11 acres of citrus groves, rose & herb gardens. Bougainvillea-covered villas welcome guests to their soothing sanctuary retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells
- Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa California Desert