I have family in the area and when I don't stay with them, I stay at Mira Monte as resort is close to their home. It is pleasant, quiet, which I appreciate. The public areas of resort are first rate and staff are friendly and helpful. Restaurant is very nice. But, the rooms could use an update/sprucing up. I do think the resort fee is too high, especially during the incredibly hot summer months. It should be optional (as it is with some hotels in other places I have stayed) or lowered during off-season. I also think there should be an added discount or no resort fee charged for repeat guests who show loyalty to the resort. Or, no charge for parking. Overall, I like the resort and will stay again due to close proximity to family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the desert, all resorts are an oasis, but only one is the Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa. Nestled at the base of the Santa Rosa Mountains, Miramonte’s 215 guestrooms, suites & villas are woven into 11 acres of citrus groves, rose & herb gardens. Bougainvillea-covered villas welcome guests to their soothing sanctuary retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells
- Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa California Desert