All reviewsfrank's placegolf courselucille ball and desifrank sinatrapalm springsyogurtpalm desertgreat poolpool sidelucyeraloungemountainshollywoodtennisratpoolside
Reviewed 12 January 2016

Yes-being back in Palm Springs during New Years Eve----Dine & Dance at the
Indian Wells Resort Hotel was immediately on our agenda!
Nice pre-fixed gourmet meal of surf&turf and dancing to FRANK and his "Swing City Band" was perfect. All the great standards were played, and sung!
The occasion was well attended.
Service was good, and the atmosphere was most festive---with the room being
well decorated.
Happy New Year!

Room Tip: Best room was the lounge---Frank's Room!
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Pete D, Front Office Manager at Indian Wells Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2016

New Years Eve is a great time to be here! The show and festivities at Franks Place are fantastic!! A great party with, great music, food and Drinks. We are so happy that you had a great time, and thank you for sharing your comments!!

Reviewed 7 January 2016

We stayed here with a group for a basketball tournament. I was a little worried because I didn't know anything about this place prior to going. It is a little dated, but I was impressed with how clean it is. The staff at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. We asked for restaurant recommendations and they were more than happy to give suggestions. Our room was clean and large. I did find it strange that they charge to use the safe in the room. The pool area was very nice. It was just warm enough to sit outside and read a book (especially considering it was 14 degrees back home). The fitness room was nice and well equipped, even though the mirrors and decor were pretty bad. Because we were with a group of youth, we didn't take advantage of Frank's Place, but it looked like a lot of fun and was packed every night. The only thing I wouldn't recommend is their "deluxe" continental breakfast. I found nothing deluxe about cereal and toast. Instead, we ordered off the menu, which was mediocre. After the first day, we stopped at the store and bought our own yogurt (instead of eating from the community yogurt bowl) and fruit and ate in our room.

Would I go back again? Probably, but there are a lot of nice places in the area that I might try as well.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that overlooks the golf course. We didn't know about this until we had a room overlooking the parking lot.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family

It was great having the tournament players stay here. Thank you for the comments, which I will make sure to pass on. Thank you!

Reviewed 4 January 2016

This is our first time staying at this well appointed and friendly hotel. However, the food server staff was not very friendly or helpful. The hotel has live entertainment and expensive drinks and apps. Our room was quiet, comfortable and clean and well kept.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2015

We were nearing the end of our 3 week vacation in Palm Springs and decided to change hotels. We found this gem and never looked back. Amazing guest services, fun nightly entertainment , relaxing spa and gorgeous pool.

Room Tip: Try to get one overlooking the golf course or pool.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2015

My husband and I were looking for a nice getaway for a few days and this was perfect. They have a nice continental breakfast or you can order from the menu, both were good, and the staff was very pleasant. Every evening there was live music in the lounge. If you like Frank Sinatra's music, you will love the lounge "Frank's Place". The crowd is older, but dressed nice and ready to sing. My husband loves this era of music so we found it to be a pleasant surprise. We found this hotel on groupon and we would go back. It was quaint. If you are in your 20's or 30's and looking for a DJ to spin the top 40, you will have to drive to a different spot nearby.

Room Tip: The parking was easy to access.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple