“Perfect stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

raulg562
Long Beach, California
“Perfect stay”
Reviewed 4 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Nice place great people! Rooms where nice and clean, comfortable beds lazy river was great and pools are so much fun i recommend this place 100%

JohnN4710
“Would book again”
Reviewed 19 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I usually stay at Fantasy Springs Casino Resort, but they were booked, so I decided to give Wyndham a try (it's about 1-2 miles down the road from Fantasy Springs). For the price I paid, I couldn't pass it up.

I was hesitant to book through Flipkey and WOW Vacation Rentals at first, but I'm glad I did! I stayed here Coachella weekend, and it's about a 15-20 drive to the Polo grounds.

At first this place reminded me of spring break in Florida or Cancun. Most of the guests staying here were younger, so I thought the place would be full of loud and obnoxious drunk kids all weekend. However, I was wrong (security made sure it was quiet all weekend).

Cons: Checking in through security was annoying. You have to wear their wristbands in order to get in. Not pet friendly. You have to pay for internet on top of the resort fee.

Pros: Checking in through the front desk was a breeze. Condos were clean and recently renovated. They have a couple pools you can choose from.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing