All reviewssmall poolgolf coursegated communitypro shoptwo storyin great shapenice roomkitchenetteconcertplay
Reviewed 3 June 2007

We made a timeshare trade for this property which was a two bedroom condo next to a swimming pool at the country club. (not at the hotel on the same property). It was a bt old, but they had been refurbishing. The beds were great, the bathrooms and kitchen still needed some spiffing up, but there's nothing really to complain about. The bar at the golf club had a nice outdoor patio where we had drinks several nights. Very nice. The location of the condo is about 30 minutes from Palm Springs. We were very happy to get the timeshare trade. It was the week of the Dinah Shore (Nabisco) golf tournament and the area was packed full of people. We didn't find the drive to Palm Springs or Palm Desert too bothersome. I'd go back, and we had a great time. It's not Palm Springs, but it's close enough!

Stayed: June 2007
7  Thank Jrutsch
Reviewed 8 May 2007

We were in Indio for the Stagecoach Festival at the Polo Fields and wanted to stay nearby. This is a small motel within the gated Country Club property. There are 2 buildings, 2 floors each with outside corridors. The odd numbers face the parking lot and even numbers face a portion of the golf course. There are no private balconies-just a window, so I wouldn't recommend paying extra for a golf course view. There is a small pool and spa between the 2 buildings. The water looked clean but the filter did not appear to be working so we didn't try it.
The room was large enough with the tiniest bathroom ever! Barely enough room to close the door behind you (my husband had to walk into the shower to accomplish this). The beds were clean and comfortable, with lovely down comforters, just as the photos show on the web site.
Housekeeping could have been better. The toilet needed to be flushed when we arrived (perhaps housekeeping had to go?), there was something sticky, like dried jelly, on the seat of one of the wooden chairs at the breakfast bar, and a partial handprint on the back of the bathroom door. Everything else was fine (and I looked!) Only 5 hangers in the closet, but ample space.
We ate at the restaurant for several meals and enjoyed each one. it wasn't gourmet, but it was tasty at a cost of about $30-40 for the 2 of us. Breakfast is served only on the weekends. They seem to draw a good crowd of folks who live in the houses and condos on the property.
The walk to the Polo Fields was easy, about a mile.
We paid $199/nt probably because of the Festival and most every place was booked. I thought it was high for what we got. Still it was convenient and the people that work there were super nice.
If we go to Stagecoach again, we would definitely stay at Indian Palms.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled as a couple
5  Thank SanDiegoisbest
Reviewed 10 December 2006

This is a nice hotel. It is an older property, but you would never know once you step into your room. The room has a small kitchenette area and the softest, fluffiest bed spreads anywhere. It is pet friendly, but they did charge me a substantial, non refundable pet deposit. It was worth it though, as I would have paid even more for this room!

• Stayed: November 2006, travelled with family
4  Thank ellysiab
Reviewed 18 October 2006

I stayed here for just one night in October. First thing I noticed was the room was exactly the same as the online photos on thier web site. Beautiful white down comforters on both beds and all white bedding for a spa-like look and feel. Beds were very comfortable and down filled pillows. There was a marble countertop bar with 2 bar stools and a microwave and fridge. Also a small coffee maker. Very clean, spacious. Vanity area a little small, but very nice. Only problem was no wireless internet-I think all hotels should provide this! Seemed very secure as this is in a gated community, so must be a hotel guest to park inside. I would definitely recommend this to anyone as the price was very good-with fees I paid $83.63 at Orbitz.

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled with friends
5  Thank golfchick
Reviewed 31 August 2005

The rooms are old. Large, but in need of upgrading, there is no night staff. If you arrive late you are checked in by security at the gate. Pretty pathetic way to do business in my view, I would not recommend staying at this place.

Stayed: May 2005