Dad, Mom, 4yr old daughter and 3 yr old son all went on a vacation to Indio, CA. We wanted to be close to friends nearby so we chose Indian Palms. After reading some lackluster reviews, we went in thinking the worst. We were pleasantly mistaken, we stayed in an older, but well maintained and clean two story condo with two bedrooms, a full kitchen, and 1 & 1/2 baths. Both bedrooms were upstairs, the master bedroom was quite large with plenty of closet space, the 2nd bedroom was smaller, with two twin beds, perfect for our young children. There were two salt water pools close by which we frequented, although small, we found neither to be overcrowded while we were there. Each pool area has a gas grill for guests to use.
There are several golf courses to get your game on, as well as numerous choices for dining nearby. Cathedral City and Palm Springs are a short drive, but since we were here with our children, our trip was geared more towards family/kid stuff. We went to the nearby zoo, which was quite beautiful, a hands on children discovery museum, and even took the kids to see their 1st 3D movie (Shrek 3).
The staff was very friendly, fun was had by all, and we will likely come back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Indian Palms Country Club & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Palms Country Club And Resort
- Indian Palms Country Club Hotel Indio
- Indian Palms Country Hotel
- Indian Palms Country Resort