“Excellent”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Robert J...
“Excellent”
Reviewed 27 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

Close to coachella and desert trip. 30 min palm springs 40 min joshua tree natl park. Nice 2 bedroom with all conveniences. Pools, store,excellent staff. Resort like. Highly recommend

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
carl j
“Awsome pools, that's about it”
Reviewed 14 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

I think a 3 is a fair review. The resort is very nice and well kept. When I checked in, my room was on the first floor. After about 1 hour in the room, we noticed several spiders in the pantry. I then saw a cricket leap across the kitchen floor. I killed it with the fly swatter they provide in the cleaning closet, (I see why they have fly swatters in every room now). My wife was a little freaked out, but I assured her the room was fine. The room is very nice, the lay out was nice as well, my only complaint is that the bedrooms are extremely small. No room to do anything in the bedrooms, and the bathroom in the master bedroom was very small. Other then that, everything was nice. About three hours in, my 6 year old son noticed a spider above his bedroom door. It was in the corner on a web that appeared to have been there for quite some time like the spiders in the pantry. I killed it and again reassured my wife and kids the room was fine. I then started looking around and started noticing dead bugs, spiders and a few small spiders in the corners of some of the walls. I did not tell my wife because I didn't want to freak her out. A short time later, my 8 month old was lying on my bed and a large cricket crawled up the bed and jumped on him. I swatted it away. My wife was freaked out and told me we can't stay in the room. I told my wife, we are in the desert and there are a lot of crickets and bugs outside that are attracted to the porch light that we couldn't turn off. She refused to stay in the room after that. I went to the front desk and explained the situation. I asked if I could get a room on the second or third floor where there would be less crickets. They moved me without a hassle onto the 2nd floor. I inspected the room. I killed one large cricket and one spider I found in the room. The room was a lot cleaner and did not have spider webs all over the place. The pantry was clean and spider free. I went to Walmart and purchased some raid and bug barrier spray. After moving into the room, I sprayed outside the door, then put a bath towel under the door to keep bugs from crawling in from under the door. It worked great. No bug issue and I saved our vacation. The pool is the best part of the resort. The lazy pool is small and a little over packed at times, but it was very relaxing. My kids loved it. The kid pool is awesome and my 2 year old had plenty of little guys to play with. The pool is very large and the water was not to cold but just right for the heat. They need to put more shade around the beach chairs. There are very few tent covers and everyone crams under them. There needs to be more shade areas, because it was over 100 degrees the whole 3 days we stayed there. Overall, we had a great time and it was a nice get away. There is no restaurants or places to eat on the resort, and we didn't stay long enough to shop and cook our own food. I highly recommend the buffet at the Fantasy Springs Casino about 1 mile from the resort. I would stay there again, but only in an upper floor and most likely in the winter of spring, not during summer time. If you like nature and bugs crawling all over you, stay on the first floor in the middle of summer and you will have a blast with nature. If you have a pest control guy and hate spiders and bugs in your house like me, don't stay on the first floor, or don't stay there at all. No matter what room you stay in, your going to have to kill a few bugs in your room daily. Most importantly, the staff was great. Everyone was nice and welcoming. I appreciate the hassle free when I asked to change rooms.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: pools and lazy river
Liked least: bugs bugs bugs crickets and more bugs and spiders and heat
Travelling group: Young Children
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Reviewed 18 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Great atmosphere at the resort
Liked least: carpet in suite, and old fry pan (pretty minor)
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
DianeChri...
Leominster, Massachusetts
“very satisfied”
Reviewed 3 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

Staff very gracious, very welcoming. Special holiday week with my children and grandchildren. Pool and lazy river a big success. Located near great attractions. Would definitely recommend. Would definitely return.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: relaxing by the pool and having bbq at my unit
Liked least: not applicable
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Management Response
5 Dec 2014
Thank you for using us for your vacation stay. Great to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to helping you in the future.

Michael
WOW VO
wander2
LA
“Well kept property”
Reviewed 26 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

Stayed 1 week at the Wyndham Indio resort in September with family in a 2-bedroom unit. We were on the third floor, building 6. Nice view. Location is close to the recreation room but not too far from the pool and lazy river. The two chairs in the living room are a little worn. Everything else was fine. The balcony has the gas BBQ grill and table with 4 chairs. Wyndham guests get free Wifi access.
The rec room has pool tables and ping pong tables, air hockey, many coin operated game machines for kids. A theater that shows movies (DVD).
Staff members are friendly. I would recommend this property for a relaxing stay.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Families with young children
Management Response
3 Oct 2014
Hello,

Wonderful to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to helping you with future travel.

Michael
mrsgar619
San Diego, California
“Great Place but 1 big BUG problem Unfortunatly! :(”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

The resort is beautiful!!!! The lazy river was perfect!!! The store on site can in good use! Renting was a breeze! Some of the workers were much more friendly than other and much more lenient on the rules than others, especially around the pool. I came out for a girls weekend, 3 total. The room had a great view! Building 6, top floor. Beds were comfortable. No pool towels when we arrived?! And they do not get you fresh bath towels daily either!! Our second day we found a cockroach in the bathroom!!!! We went tot the pool and they came to the room and sprayed.... The smell of the spray lasted the rest of our trip :( And it caused a slight rash on my skin(they don't replace bath towels and the bug spray was all over ours!) Also, be sure to keep your screen door closed!! Our first night we left it open and TONS of bugs got in! However when we got home I was able to get in touch with management (was not available when we checked out) and they were very apologetic. AS well as the rental company we went through. All we got was a sorry really... I would defiantly go back though. I am sure it may have just been a fluke thing?!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool and lazr river!!
Liked least: Bugs!!
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Paige F
Huntington Beach, California
“Nice but lacked in service”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

This was a nice resort with spacious units and big kitchen. I loved the lazy river too! We did have problems with the service though. We came home the first night to bugs all over the wall and had to have our unit sprayed and bed remade. They said they'd come back the next day when we left, but there was no note in the system regaurding it when we called the next day to say we were leaving so they could clean. When we got home, it hadn't been cleaned at all and had to call again that night but they just took a rag and wet it with some water to wipe away the dead bugs and never resprayed like they'd said they would. Also, there was no communication between the staff and almost got charged a late fee even though we were told we could extend our checkout an hour. Otherwise, we had a nice time. I'd give them another shot.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing