“Great resort”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jenifer T
“Great resort”
Reviewed 17 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Rooms are spacious, staff are friendly and helpful & the pools are fantastic. Will definitely book here when we come again!

mpseg63
Pittsburg, California
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 22 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

My family and I arrived 7/21, no hassle during check in but the problem started when we open the door, can't get in because of the door latch. It was 109 degrees outside and we just wanted to rest after an 8 hour drive. I have to call the front desk using my cellphone. After 15 minutes, security came to help us. When we are inside the unit already, the carpet was so dirty, my husband vacuum it and the bathroom floor was sticky, I have to clean it as well. Those small things I can tolerate but waking up at 3AM and the weather is 100 degrees the ROOM HAS NO A/C, it stopped working!!!! All of us woke up and the 2 year old non stop crying and all sweating. I called front desk and the maintenance shift ended at 2am, security brought only 1 fan Seriously????one fan for a two bedroom? We called our other family member staying in unit 11 and their a/c was working properly. As of this time, (4:20) all of us still awake... So disappointed because this is our first time here at Wyndham Indio and our first impression is so disappointing!!!

troykingb...
Mount Gilead, Ohio
“Even though very hot the resort had many many amenities”
Reviewed 20 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

From the beautiful golf course to play, to the lazy river and swimming pool available, and to the bbq grills available to cookout food--this resort was Fantastic. Had never stayed at this location but the community was fantastic to tour around and sightsee and the golf and casino were outstanding. Will return again for another stay in the future.

Pam V
Columbus, Ohio
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed 5 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

Although I felt Indio Wyndham Resort was enjoyable, it didn't hit the mark in a few key areas. There was no restaurant/bar on the premises and no walking paths ... both of these would have added to my satisfaction. The room was certainly adequate though not luxurious ... the kitchen was well stocked with everything you'd need for cooking ... and the pools, jacuzzis and lazy river added to the overall enjoyment factor. This was my first time in the California desert so I wasn't sure where would be a good location but Indio was a good choice.

Your age range 65+
20Chris00
Placerville, California
“Excellent property”
Reviewed 16 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

Stayed for a week and had a fabulous time. Great location and room was very nice and updated. Warning - do not leave anything behind. Unfortunately this hotel uses a company called ileftmystuff.com. it's very expensive to get your items back and the hotel does not help except to refer you to them.
A lot of amenities and friendly staff. Would recommend this for a family or couple.

Robert J...
“Excellent”
Reviewed 27 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

Close to coachella and desert trip. 30 min palm springs 40 min joshua tree natl park. Nice 2 bedroom with all conveniences. Pools, store,excellent staff. Resort like. Highly recommend

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
carl j
“Awsome pools, that's about it”
Reviewed 14 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

I think a 3 is a fair review. The resort is very nice and well kept. When I checked in, my room was on the first floor. After about 1 hour in the room, we noticed several spiders in the pantry. I then saw a cricket leap across the kitchen floor. I killed it with the fly swatter they provide in the cleaning closet, (I see why they have fly swatters in every room now). My wife was a little freaked out, but I assured her the room was fine. The room is very nice, the lay out was nice as well, my only complaint is that the bedrooms are extremely small. No room to do anything in the bedrooms, and the bathroom in the master bedroom was very small. Other then that, everything was nice. About three hours in, my 6 year old son noticed a spider above his bedroom door. It was in the corner on a web that appeared to have been there for quite some time like the spiders in the pantry. I killed it and again reassured my wife and kids the room was fine. I then started looking around and started noticing dead bugs, spiders and a few small spiders in the corners of some of the walls. I did not tell my wife because I didn't want to freak her out. A short time later, my 8 month old was lying on my bed and a large cricket crawled up the bed and jumped on him. I swatted it away. My wife was freaked out and told me we can't stay in the room. I told my wife, we are in the desert and there are a lot of crickets and bugs outside that are attracted to the porch light that we couldn't turn off. She refused to stay in the room after that. I went to the front desk and explained the situation. I asked if I could get a room on the second or third floor where there would be less crickets. They moved me without a hassle onto the 2nd floor. I inspected the room. I killed one large cricket and one spider I found in the room. The room was a lot cleaner and did not have spider webs all over the place. The pantry was clean and spider free. I went to Walmart and purchased some raid and bug barrier spray. After moving into the room, I sprayed outside the door, then put a bath towel under the door to keep bugs from crawling in from under the door. It worked great. No bug issue and I saved our vacation. The pool is the best part of the resort. The lazy pool is small and a little over packed at times, but it was very relaxing. My kids loved it. The kid pool is awesome and my 2 year old had plenty of little guys to play with. The pool is very large and the water was not to cold but just right for the heat. They need to put more shade around the beach chairs. There are very few tent covers and everyone crams under them. There needs to be more shade areas, because it was over 100 degrees the whole 3 days we stayed there. Overall, we had a great time and it was a nice get away. There is no restaurants or places to eat on the resort, and we didn't stay long enough to shop and cook our own food. I highly recommend the buffet at the Fantasy Springs Casino about 1 mile from the resort. I would stay there again, but only in an upper floor and most likely in the winter of spring, not during summer time. If you like nature and bugs crawling all over you, stay on the first floor in the middle of summer and you will have a blast with nature. If you have a pest control guy and hate spiders and bugs in your house like me, don't stay on the first floor, or don't stay there at all. No matter what room you stay in, your going to have to kill a few bugs in your room daily. Most importantly, the staff was great. Everyone was nice and welcoming. I appreciate the hassle free when I asked to change rooms.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: pools and lazy river
Liked least: bugs bugs bugs crickets and more bugs and spiders and heat
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing