“Updated”

Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Indio
“Updated”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Clean updated rooms. They were on the small side but everything else was updated. Had a great time, the grandkids loved the pool and Lique. The casino was a little smoky but we don't smoke so not surprised.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (242)
  • Korean first
Cathedral City
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I live in the area so I really don't have a need to stay at a hotel so close to home. This was my first time stay at Fantasy and I was very pleased with staff, with the cleanliness throughout, and more so for my room - there was no outside noise! And this is really important as I have difficulty sleeping.

Room Tip: If handicapped in any way, try to get a room close to elevators.
1 Thank Patty V
California
Reviewed 27 September 2013

The parking was really easy, there is a door from the parking garage directly into a corridor that goes to the hotel lobby. The hotel lobby is actually very close the entrance in the garage. The front desk representative was very friendly, and efficient. They fulfilled the special request I had noted when making my reservation online, and I had a room away from the elevator.
The room was not very large in comparison to other hotels, but it was comfortably furnished and very clean. The bed was very comfortable, and had a lot of pillows. For once I didn't have to call housekeeping and request extra pillows. This is a big plus in my book.
I didn't hear my neighbors, so unless I didn't have any the soundproofing is pretty good here. They delivered the morning paper outside of the door, which was nice.
I spent a little bit of time in the casino, there were plenty of machines and they weren't as tight as other reviews noted. I did okay on the gambling. I ate dinner at the buffet, and it was pretty good. The bartender in the bar at the bottom of the escalator was very friendly and made a great drink.
Overall, I was very happy with my experience and will stay here again if I have business in the area. it was better than a standard hotel since you have a lot more dining options and a casino to entertain you.

Room Tip: I had a room at the end of the hall at my request as I can't stand to listen to people as they w...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Kelly V
Murrieta, California
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We had 2 rooms at Fantasy Springs so our whole family could gather there for our son's birthday. The guys golfed and the girls visited the casino. We had a great time. The only drawback was not being able to get in the rooms early, even on a weekday, while the guys left. Otherwise, everything was fine and fun.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

My experience at the Fantasy Springs Casino was well short of pleasing. I'm visiting family here in Indio. I went to the casino to watch football at the bar. I took the bar staff thirty minutes to take my drink order (jack and coke) ten more minutes to get my drink. Not only that the bar was stacked full of empty glasses. I took my drink finished it then went to Applebee's. witch felt like my home bar. You not going to find me at Fantasy Springs Casino on monday night.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Ace13420
Camarillo, CA
Reviewed 22 September 2013

This was the second time I stayed at this hotel and it has slipped badly. The first problem was on arrival. A very disinterested clerk told us about 4:30 that our room wasn't ready, and she had now idea when we could actually check in. She said the bedding for the 2 bed rooms hadn't been delivered. We went to the casino host and they could do no better. After 2 more hours we finally got into a room with a view of the roof. That was just a start of the mishaps. The carpet throughout was very dirty, the slots were set so tight the people around me were all complaining.
I don't think I will be returning.

Room Tip: The rooms are fairly small. Ask for a one away from the vending machines.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Palm Springs, California, United States
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I made reservations for 9/1 and 9/2 to celebrate my 45th anniversary.We were running late and I called and was assured no problem.We arrived late and the room was gone.I had a confirmation number and credit card on file.They moved our reservations ahead one day and gave us $100 free play.They also comped a room I paid for.It was not the same.My accessible room was not even accessible because they only have 3 accessible rooms.The whole family staycation was ruined.Explore yourboptions.

Room Tip: The few accessible rooms are at the end of the hallway.
1 Thank Leonard S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indio
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Indio
Days Inn Indio
Days Inn Indio
#5 of 16 in Indio
Embassy Suites by Hilton La Quinta Hotel & Spa

Been to Fantasy Springs Resort Casino? Share your experiences!