“nice rooms, great price”

Best Western Date Tree Hotel
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Indio
Dallas, Texas
“nice rooms, great price”
Reviewed 7 October 2011

I wasn't here for long, but the rooms were very clean and spacious. I even had a little balcony that I wish I would have had time to sit out on and enjoy. This is a great deal. I would definitely stay here again if I ever find myself in Indio.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
Sherbrooke, Canada
Reviewed 25 September 2011

Very nice hotel, clean, good breakfast, free wifi, and the pool is fantastic. The service was very good and the staff friendly.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2011

There are 5 great things about this hotel: The service, the pool, the free DVD library, and the free breakfast, the comfortable room.
It wasn't expensive or luxuerious hotel, but I had a really comfortable and relaxed time. I've been traveling for 4days, so I stayed at many places. I think this place was the best, and I want to stay at Best Western Hotel at the next destination too if there is Best Western Hotel.

• Stayed September 2011
Tucson
Reviewed 10 September 2011

Staff extremely helpful at checkin. Although in my 80s we prefer a unit on top floor. They moved our room quickly with great good will. They supply their TV channels on a printed page at checkin as well as restaurant suggestions in nearby area. we went to Mario's
Italian restaurant and it was excellent, the food, price and service tops and within 5 minutes of the hotel. Would stay here again anytime

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Payson
Reviewed 2 September 2011

Friendly, clean, very good staff, the breakfest is one of the best we have had

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed 25 August 2011

experienced most gracious hosts here. entire staff was genuinely interested in our comfort , and offered their services beyond ''normal'' expectance. desk clerks(no names)were helpful with directions, and very friendly, kitchen help ''maria'' noticed my struggling with breakfast packed to take to my room for my wife (with disabilities) brought me trays, which saved the day. maintenance man ''jeff'' was extremely helpful with prompt service to ''fix'' air conditioner an jetted tub in our unit. jeff also brought housemaid helper (out of sequence) to stay with my wife, so i could make the trip to breakfast. (wife cannot be left alone) also offered to do errands or shopping for me if necessary. ''a necessary and important man to have around. all in all, this is #1 in service and more importantly, extremely friendly atmosphere. i recomenned ''date tree'' to all my family and friends. i look forward to my fourth stay here on my next trip to visit family and friends in this area.........thanks to all involved for great effort.........see ya!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
New York
Reviewed 14 August 2011

It’s easy to go wrong when staying at a roadside desert motel, but this place was a welcome surprise to say the least.

Nope, it’s not the Ritz. But they run it with at least as much pride.

Fresh and delicious dates wait for you at check-in, as does lemon water, both of which are exactly what your body was craving when you walked in the door from your desert drive – you just don’t know it until you put that date in your mouth.

The rooms are clean and quiet. They are not fancy. And you might want to study the shower handles before you go to bed – trying to sort that out first thing in the morning proved quite a task for every single one of the 8 people I traveled here with. Worth a laugh later, but no fun in the morning haze.

There’s a terrific pool, ready and willing for your late-night dip, and a well-stocked breakfast buffet, all for a crazy low desert price. I can’t imagine a better choice in Indio.

Thank you, Date Tree. Your service and attention to detail far surpassed my expectations!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Fly_With_Kenny
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indio
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Indio
#10 of 16 in Indio
Homewood Suites by Hilton La Quinta
Best Western Plus Palm Desert Resort
Embassy Suites by Hilton La Quinta Hotel & Spa

Been to Best Western Date Tree Hotel? Share your experiences!