1,046 results
All reviews front desk waffles free dvds open hours best westerns dvd player complimentary breakfast large pool breakfast room great place to stay great pool clean rooms great room would stay here again indio area palm springs hot tub
Reviewed 24 June 2010

The Hotel was excellent, and we were immediately made very welcome by Andrea at reception. She was helpful and very friendly. Our room was clean and comfortable with everything we required. The bed was very comfortable, and just what we needed after a long journey. One of the better 'Best Westerns' we stayed in during our 2,500 mile road trip in South Western America. But please Best Western can we have a larger dining room and more variety for the cooked breakfast!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2010

What a pleasure! Room is nicely done, staff is friendly, the whole place is clean and refreshing. What a pleasure. I was confident because of prior reviews on Tripadvisor, but also a bit wary because of the excellent price. I just paid twice the price at another Best Western that was bare bones. I am so pleased. I'd stay here again in a minute.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2010

Great staff, especially Jacob at the front desk! Breakfast was beyond a normal continental. Great, huge pool. Nice rooms, free dvds, big screen tv, comfortable bed etc. Definitely a place I'd stay again!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2010

The attitude and service was incredible and delightful! The entire staff when way beyond their call of duty to accommodate our many request and calls for help. It was an wonderful experience and will recommend to all my friends for sure! Thanks for a comfortable and fun experience at the Date Tree Hotel Best Western!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2010

My stay at your Hotel was exceptional. The Staff ( Jacob) treated us like we were a member of the family. No need of ours was too big to handle. He went beyond being helpful, accommdating our every desire.
I would definetly recommened this hotel to friends however the selfish part of me wants to keep this secret all to my self. Thank you wouldnt be enough. It was a wonderful experience. Can't wait to return.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business