1,049 results
All reviews front desk waffles free dvds open hours dvd player complimentary breakfast large pool breakfast room great place to stay great pool clean rooms great room would stay here again indio area palm springs hot tub air conditioner
Reviewed 15 July 2010

The Best Western Date Tree is a great hotel but a little hard to get to. Perhaps that is why it is such a good value. I might not have found the hotel if it weren't for TripAdviser and my trusty GPS device. However, our room was large, clean and exceptionally quiet. If you have kids, they would love the beautiful and large pool surrounded by palm trees. They have a very good breakfast service with hot foods and all the trimmings.

Reviewed 30 June 2010

I highly recommend the Date Tree for cleanliness, friendliness of staff, a beautiful and beautifully maintained pool, and very comfortable rooms. Over the past ten years as I make trips between California and Tucson I have chosen this hotel for all my stays and never been disappointed. Their complimentary breakfast is really a good spread, and their selection of dvds are the kind of films you would expect in big citiies, including a wide range of foreign films. Staff are always friendly and are happy to recommend restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank JoycieTucson
Reviewed 24 June 2010

The Hotel was excellent, and we were immediately made very welcome by Andrea at reception. She was helpful and very friendly. Our room was clean and comfortable with everything we required. The bed was very comfortable, and just what we needed after a long journey. One of the better 'Best Westerns' we stayed in during our 2,500 mile road trip in South Western America. But please Best Western can we have a larger dining room and more variety for the cooked breakfast!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2010

What a pleasure! Room is nicely done, staff is friendly, the whole place is clean and refreshing. What a pleasure. I was confident because of prior reviews on Tripadvisor, but also a bit wary because of the excellent price. I just paid twice the price at another Best Western that was bare bones. I am so pleased. I'd stay here again in a minute.

Reviewed 11 June 2010

Great staff, especially Jacob at the front desk! Breakfast was beyond a normal continental. Great, huge pool. Nice rooms, free dvds, big screen tv, comfortable bed etc. Definitely a place I'd stay again!