1,046 results
All reviews front desk waffles free dvds open hours best westerns dvd player complimentary breakfast large pool breakfast room great place to stay great pool clean rooms great room would stay here again indio area palm springs hot tub
Reviewed 31 July 2010

Driving from Alabama, this being our final destination, the Best Western Date Tree Hotel was by far more the best hotel on our whole trip! Jeff Cook, I'd like to give special thanks to for his outstanding efforts to make our stay enjoyable. The rooms were perfect and equipped with all the necessary needs. The pool and pool hours were perfect along with the the weight room! I could go on for days...........High Five to the Date Tree!

Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2010

We have stayed at this Best Western twice and have been happy with our experience on both occasions. The staff there acts like they really do want your business (which isn't true of many hotels today, unfortunately!). Ice water and cookies are provided at check-in, and guests can rent - for free! - DVD's from a rather large selection. A decent breakfast is provided, and laundry facilities are serviceable. Though it is located near railroad tracks, we have not had problems with train noise at night. On weeknights during the summer, the rates at this hotel are especially good (of course, who really wants to go to that part of California during the summer, right? :) ). The only problem I had was difficulty in connecting to their wireless network, but I think that this may have had to do with some Vista firewall issues on the computer I was using. Overall, this is one of the better hotel options in that part of the state.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2010

We have been to Indio now several times for mecdical reasons since Dec. 2009, and have always stayed at the Date Tree....LOVE the hotel accomodarions, the GREAT and most helpful staff , the delicious free breakfast offered and the exceptional cleanliness of the most comfortable rooms we've experienced on each visit.! We can'r recommend it highly enough!!! .

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2010

The Best Western Date Tree is a great hotel but a little hard to get to. Perhaps that is why it is such a good value. I might not have found the hotel if it weren't for TripAdviser and my trusty GPS device. However, our room was large, clean and exceptionally quiet. If you have kids, they would love the beautiful and large pool surrounded by palm trees. They have a very good breakfast service with hot foods and all the trimmings.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2010

I highly recommend the Date Tree for cleanliness, friendliness of staff, a beautiful and beautifully maintained pool, and very comfortable rooms. Over the past ten years as I make trips between California and Tucson I have chosen this hotel for all my stays and never been disappointed. Their complimentary breakfast is really a good spread, and their selection of dvds are the kind of films you would expect in big citiies, including a wide range of foreign films. Staff are always friendly and are happy to recommend restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo