Best Western Date Tree Hotel
US$80
US$75
Days Inn Indio(Indio)(Great Value!)
US$110
City Center Motel(Indio)(Great Value!)
US$123
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$108
1,019 results
All reviewsfront deskwafflesfree dvdsopen hoursbest westernsbiscuits and gravydvd playercomplimentary breakfastwonderful hotellarge poolno elevatorclean roomsgreat poolgreat place to staybreakfast roomwould stay here againgreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 September 2010

I traveled through Indio on the hottest day (120 degrees) in history ever anywhere (well it was for me) with my friend (who also wrote a review today) and as she mentioned in her review, the air conditioner on our truck died on I-10 as we were headed to New Mexico.

I want to say, Indio is very well represented by the staff at Best Western's Date Tree Hotel! The desk receptionist/concierge Andrea was lovely, down to earth, and helpful and lead us to Jeff the Jack-of-all-trades maintanence manager at the hotel. Jeff might consider running for Indio's mayor as he knows everyone in town and has an amazing ability to get things accomplished in weather that would stop anyone else in their tracks. He took time out to to look under the hood of our truck and rightly diagnosed its problem and then found a number of affordable garages in town for us to use.

We decided to conquer the desert the next day without fixing the air conditioner but only because we felt so rested and refreshed after our unexpected visit at the Date Tree. My career has been in the travel so I can say without a doubt The Date Tree is a great place to stay with or without automobile headaches. It is clean, modern, safe and my friend and I both felt that Andrea and Jeff take much pride in their work! The BIG pool is a plus too!!!

Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 August 2010

My friend and I were driving from California to New Mexico. Our air conditioner went out in Indio and it was 120 degrees outside. We stopped at the Date Tree Hotel, for no other reason than it was the first one we saw. From the minute we stepped into the Lobby, our unfortunate car trouble turned out to be a highlight of our trip. Andrea welcomed us with cool water, listened with care, in her unique hospitable way. Andrea called the mainenance manager Jeff Cook, who immediately, without hesitation began solving our problems, from needing food to diagnosing the problem with the car, to finding someone to fix it. They were extremely friendly and helpful! The rooms were clean and comfortable and the beautiful pool really cooled us off. It is an oasis in the desert! Thanks! xoxoxox

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2010

Our family had a wonderful stay at your hotel. The rooms were nice and clean, swimming pool was great, breakfast was good, pet friendly, great rates and the hospitality was fantastic. Jacob at the front desk was exceptionally helpful and friendly. We highly recommend this hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2010

without question the best experience we`ve had from gulf port miss. to ca. best breakfast,loved the pillows,bed very comfortable.largest pool-loved that the depth was not over four,or maybe four and a half feet deep.makes me feel more comfortable about the kids asi am not a great swimmer. the kids really enjoywd the exercise room.jeff cook ,an employee there was most helpful in making our six night stay very enjoyable.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2010

Driving from Alabama, this being our final destination, the Best Western Date Tree Hotel was by far more the best hotel on our whole trip! Jeff Cook, I'd like to give special thanks to for his outstanding efforts to make our stay enjoyable. The rooms were perfect and equipped with all the necessary needs. The pool and pool hours were perfect along with the the weight room! I could go on for days...........High Five to the Date Tree!

Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family