“No so pleased” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Indio
las Vegas
“No so pleased”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

After arriving in our room, I noticed a sign notifying guest of charges for items in the room if missing. Included on the list were an alarm clock, iron and coffee maker. (I was disappointed not to have those items) I was very disturbed at the charges since these items were not in the room. I called and was told, oh no, don't worry about those items. The sink and toilet did not drain very well and only luke warm water in the shower were dislikes. Also, the towels were very low quality, small and rough. I do not feel this hotel is worth the price.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank mimi5

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
edmonton
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

We booked this based on their web page, pictures and comments. Greatly disappointed! The room was dirty, the door had a large gap all the way around it, we didn't think the door would stay locked. The chair had mysterious stains on it, as did the ottoman, there was no closet, no hangers, the shower didn't work well, and some of the people hanging about outside drinking beer made us nervous. Would not stay here again and suggested they update their website. We left early the next morning still tired and weary. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank marthagor

Travellers are raving about these Indio hotels

Columbia,IL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

David was the agent at our check in and he was great!. Recommendation on where to eat and visit Shields Date Farm. Room reasonable and for the price we went to sleep happy. The location off the path added to the quiet location.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rollinsthomas
Indio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

Location is perfect for the Desert,They have the best restaurant and bar in town,it's very close to the polo club and other sports activities. My room was big with all the necessary kitchen equipments and with a great mountains view. Ben.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Florence, Oregon
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

I had an unexpected delay on a trip and needed to spend the night in Indio. It was Friday after New Year's and understandably a busy time. I was happy to get a room for a reasonable rate. The front desk staff was nice.

The room available was upstairs, no elevator. I went to pick up something to eat and when I returned there was NO parking. I drove through the lot a couple of times hoping someone would leave. I finally parked in front of the office and asked about parking. The desk clerk said people would be leaving the restaurant next door by 10 pm. I told him I was tired and didn't want to wait that long to move my car and there was no where to put it in the meantime. He told me I could park next to the curb just ahead of the office. That was convenient for lugging my bags upstairs, but to be on the safe side I put my steering wheel lock on and set the alarm.

Finally settled in my room and ready to eat my salad, I discovered there was no hand soap. I called the front desk and was told there was some there if I could come down. Sadly, there was no soap available there, but I was given more shampoo.

The air conditioning worked well, which was a plus. The place could use a face lift. it's pretty dated and worn.

At least it was somewhat convenient to my destination.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank TravelingADream
Goodyear, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

Stayed there one night as we were traveling along I-10. It is off the beaten path and therefore quiet. The room was clean and the price was reasonable. No complaints. The staff was accommodating although we didn't interact with them very much as we arrived late and left early. I was attracted to the "no fee for cancellation" policy although we didn't use it.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Mesa, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

Went to Indio for a square dance weekend and stayed at the Royal Plaza. Third visit to Indio for dancing and definitely recommend this property for lodging. The staff is awesome! Price is reasonable with the square dance discount and you get a free hot breakfast each day. The breakfast bar has many choices and the food is from Cactus Jacks restaurant hot and fresh every morning.

Walking distance to several eating establishments and even a grocery store to stock the in room refrigerator with.

Property is a bit old and worn, but is maintained well.

Overall great value for the stay.

Room Tip: Upstairs facing the pool seems to be the quietest area.