“Bad Stay”

Indio Super 8 and Suites
Ranked #16 of 16 Hotels in Indio
Reviewed 2 September 2014

The ad said super 8 breakfast, but it was only a continental, The thermostat on the wall was a dummy, AC actually operated by unit thermostat, froze until we were able to turn it up to 76.. The rug was dirty, and there were bugs which bit us while we slept, raising welts and itching for 2 days.. The TV did not get any of the stations on the hotel list, most of the stations were in spanish... And lastly, they charged more than what I reserved the room for, even when I showed the reservation print-out. I was told that was extra tax, in addition to the $9.14 tax on the reservation...

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fred B
Veronica q, Manager at Indio Super 8 and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

It is our ultimate goal to give each guest the best value and most comfortable and convenient experience at the most affordable rate. For this reason, our rates are competitive within the area, and I sincerely apologize if you did not receive your money's worth in accommodations and hospitality. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention so that we can make sure no future guest experiences the same inconvenience.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Every thing about the room and the staff was above excellent but the water in the shower got so hot it burnt my left leg. The water in the toilet was really hot too.
It almost burnt my but checks. Other than that my stay was excellent.

Room Tip: Make sure before getting in the shower in suite 155 that the hot water is fixed. The water went fro...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Veronica q, Manager at Indio Super 8 and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Thank you so much for acknowledging the efforts of our staff to make you feel comfortable and welcomed. However, I wish that your expectations had been exceeded in comfort, convenience, and quality amenities. We also hope that you will be far more impressed with our improved accommodations and services during your next visit!

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Management came in after 30 minutes we were there and yelled at me in front of my kids to be quite if not he would call PD and take us out without refund of our 3 day up front money, when rooms next to us had employees staying with barking dogs and smoking weed,didn't tell them anything noise was not from our room!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jessenia S
Veronica q, Manager at Indio Super 8 and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review and for contacting us to give us the opportunity to address this situation. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any rudeness or insult that you encountered with this situation and I assure you that your comments have been addressed with our entire staff and management team to ensure that no similar incident occurs in the future. Know that your voice is very important to us and we are addressing each of the concerns that you've raised in an effort to improve upon the guest experience. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Douglas C
Veronica q, Manager at Indio Super 8 and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2014

Reviewed 20 August 2014

The ice machine was broken. The faucet in the bathroom was backwards for the water temperature. The air conditioner was noisey. The juice machine was out of order for breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Veronica q, Manager at Indio Super 8 and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

I regret to discover that you weren't thoroughly impressed with us during your most recent stay. We will address the maintenance task right away for the benefit of our future guests, which hopefully will include yourself.

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

I was so disappointed. When I booked the room the pictures shown showed new remodeled rooms flat screen TV and spacious floor plans.when I checked in I was given a small outdated room, small tube tv, and the wifi never worked, when I called to complain they said try all the wifi available one of those should work of not there's nothing we can do. I couldn't even connect my cell to wifi let alone a computer. When I went to ask about the room and possibly changing it I was told I'd have to pay over double my original booking fee for the rooms in the picture. I was not happy at all. I won't be staying here again. And to make matters worse when I checked in hotel personnel added a 100 fee to my debit card as a hold that still has not been removed from my card. Very annoying, and a rip off. I would not EVER recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Yardena T

I am so sorry to hear about the difficulties that you experienced during your recent stay with us. I am very sorry to hear that you experienced such unusual circumstances and inconveniences during your most recent stay with us, especially that we were not able to address the issues and misunderstandings right away.
Thank you so much for your thorough review of our hotel's policies, layout, and accommodations. It's our primary goal to ensure that you receive the best lodging experience and we wish to let you know that your voice is extremely important to us. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and to bring these matters to our
attention. We hope to see you again someday and to transform your opinion of our hotel and service.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

the girls at the front desk were very friendly, the hotel was near restaurants and shopping centers so that was a plus, our room was beautiful and looked new. We were traveling with our two children and they enjoyed the stay too. I was impressed overall, I had read the reviews and was a little worried but I'm glad we stayed there and if we are ever in the area we will def. come back. The room was clean and smelled fresh. Thanks for a good stay. :)

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Veronica q, Manager at Indio Super 8 and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

I am glad that you found our accommodations to be comfortable and our service to be welcoming. We are also very happy that you found our location to be convenient. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.