See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 June 2018

When we booked the room online we weren't told there would be a deposit and since we paid online so my daughter wouldn't have to be there since she paid we find after checking in that they had to come and do paper work just to find its nothing like the internet showed it to be

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Indio, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

grandma452005,

I want to apologize for the deposit issue, if this was not mentioned during your reservation, we will check booking procedure published online and update all information. We value your opinion these comments help us to improve
upon the guest experience at our hotel. Thank you for calling our attention for this matter and we hope to be serving you again.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We were Enroute LA from Arizona and checked into Super 8 Indio. The staff was very warm and courteous . the rooms neat and clean. The facilities in the room including the bathroom all worked well. We had a good nights rest and helped ourselves to a good breakfast next morning Before checking out to a warm and courteous staff . Highly recommended

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank AD1712

AD1712,

Thank you so much for your kind remarks to our breakfast, facilities and staff hospitality of Super 8 by Wyndham Indio . We are all pleased to learn we were able to make you feel comfortable and that our services and accommodations lived up to your expectations.We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your five star review, and we can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Towels seem to have been washed but are not really clean. Bathroom dirty, curtain had a bloodstain on it. We didn't want to shower here! Blankets had holes, and so had one of the towels. Desk staff utterly bureaucratic and incpmpetent. Slow and demanding all kinds of information because she could not handle my Wundham number and information. Don't go here!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 269jacob
Jay M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Indio, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

269jacob,

Thank you for rating your recent experience at our hotel. It is disheartening to learn that the bathroom was not properly cleaned and maintained according to the high standards of our housekeeping and maintenance staff. Your feedback are certainly going to be taken into consideration as we are always seeking ways to improve upon the guest experience.We look forward to showing you how we have learned from your experience.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

First room was next to malfunctioning boiler, second room had blood stains, dirty sheets, and old dirty dishes all over the place. They do not care about their guests. And almost two weeks later, I still have a hold on my card.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

danpoole1987,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. Know that your voice is important to us and that we are addressing the issues that you indicated in an effort to improve upon the guest experience at our hotel. I am sorry that your room was not properly and thoroughly cleaned and maintained according to the high standards of our maintenance and housekeeping staff. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

The worst experience I have ever had. Two dirty rings around bathtub, hair on tub tile, hair in bed, rim on toilet was dirty and I was bitten three times. They took a $100 deposit as if I would run away with the lamp shade that I couldn't sell at a swap meet. The transition strip between room and bath was separated from the floor. I will never prepay again because I wanted to leave. It cured me of ever staying in a Super 8 again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Adele V,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I apologize if you did not feel that our housekeeping met your own standards of cleanliness, though our own standards are very high and include checking up to ensure that rooms are as clean as can be. We want you to experience the best value for your money, to feel comfortable, and to have your expectations exceeded; I hope that this will be the case during your next stay with us.