“I love this hotel! Safe, Clean and Quiet”

Crystal Inn Suites & Spas - LAX
Ranked #3 of 32 Hotels in Inglewood
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“I love this hotel! Safe, Clean and Quiet”
Reviewed 23 March 2012

I loved this hotel. As a single female traveler new to CA I had my concerns. The staff put me right at ease. I had zero issues the entire week I stayed. Thr room was very clean and quiet. The staff treated me and my guests who arrived later very well. The place was immaculate and the room actually smelled good. I would stay here again, its centrally located to everything, airport, all major freeways and downtown LA.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
5 Thank bigshoesbigsmiles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I was fortunate to discover the Crystal Inn and Suites in Inglewood, CA in January of 2012 when I needed a room for the night that was close to the Hawthorne airport. I was delighted with the excellent service I received from all of the staff who went out of their way to make sure I had everything I needed. The room was very clean and comfortable, and the price was more than reasonable. I am now a regular customer of the Crystal Inn and Suites, and I stay here at least once a month. I would not consider going to another establishment. I am always treated with respect and the staff are always friendly and courteous. I strongly recommend the Crystal Inn and Suites to anyone needing accomodations in this area. You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed March 2012
3 Thank LigaNurseJan
Cusco, Peru
Reviewed 20 January 2012

I stayed here with my Gf for 3nights, while we counted down the days till we had to go to LAX to catch our flight, we previously was in L.A the week before thats why we wanted to stay near to the airport because we done all the sightseeing and beaches etc. This Inn was fantastic the owner is a really nice man to talk to about things, he kept updating us all the time seeing if we was ok etc. We had a double bed room and the space inside the room was massive. Big comfy bed with Cable TV, the wifi there is really good aswell we do a lot of skype calls back to the home in England and we had no connection problems at all they also have the option for ethernet cable aswell. Cleanliness was 10/10 very clean. Would recommend to anyone who is going to the airport and need a nights stay or more.

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank Marcyboi
Also consider these accommodations in or near Inglewood
Best Western Plus Suites Hotel
La Quinta Inn & Suites Inglewood
Value Inn Worldwide
Value Inn Worldwide
#9 of 32 in Inglewood
Comfort Inn Cockatoo Near LAX Airport
Wingate by Wyndham Los Angeles International Airport LAX
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites -  LAX / El Segundo

Been to Crystal Inn Suites & Spas - LAX? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Crystal Inn Suites & Spas - LAX

Property: Crystal Inn Suites & Spas - LAX
Address: 11163 S Prairie Ave, Inglewood, CA 90303-2611
Region: United States > California > Inglewood
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 32 Hotels in Inglewood
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2 star — Crystal Inn Suites & Spas - LAX 2*
Located conveniently off the Interstate 105 California Freeway near Los Angeles International Airport, Crystal Inn Suites & Spas Lax is a newly built property that offers comfortable accommodations to traveling professional, vacationers or anyone needing lodging for a day, a week or more. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Crystal Inn Suites & Spas - LAX reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.