Crystal Inn Suites & Spas - LAX
US$151
US$123
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom was cleanclose to the airportfree parkingthe location is perfectrefrigerator and microwavestaff was very friendly and helpfulrecommend this hotela great place to staylong flightfelt safesanta monicawould stay here againshort staystayed here for one nightparking lotrayfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 May 2014

my hubby and i stayed thrice last year jan march and april due to my check up at ucla santa monica. we drove all the way fromlas vegas,nv. ray and the staff were so gracious and
caring. room was clean, bed was comfortable and made our stay worth while. very accessible to everything. will surely stay once again if we go visit Los Angeles,ca and highly recommended to family and friends.
maria and antonio j.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Ray A, General Manager at Crystal Inn Suites & Spas - LAX, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Hello Antonio,

First off I want to say how glad I am to see that the quality service and the hotel itself has given you a place to call home on travels to the Los Angeles Area. I am glad to see the new remodeled rooms, the courteous staff and the cleanliness that provides a peace of mind has made you Regulars here at the Crystal Inn Suites. I am happy to see you think so highly of us that we hope to provide you with what you expect every time you stay here.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

We stayed at the Crystal Inn for 3 nights and were very happy with our stay. The room was very nice, clean, and comfortable. We couldn't believe how close the hotel was to everything. We were right down the street from the airport, freeway entrance, metro station, super markets, and gas stations. We also rented a car and found that we could get anywhere we wanted in the LA area in 30 minutes or less. The free parking was also nice. complimentary coffee was available 24/7, but you had to pay $0.25 for ice, which we found a little odd. The neighborhood the Crystal Inn is in is not the best but we always felt safe in and around the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello CJ635608,

To begin I want to THANK YOU for taking the time to leave a quality review regarding your stay here at the Crystal Inn Suites. It is a benefit for us and the future guest when we have the ability to realize where we can improve as a hotel. I am glad to see that location and the ease of access to major highways, airport and etc. was a benefit for you during the stay. I am also glad to see that our newly remodeled rooms with brand new tempurpedic mattress provided you no doubt that you were getting a quality room providing you with one less worry during your vacation. Finally in regards to the ICE that is OUR apology we are working with the vendor to get the charge to be bypassed and should have that solved soon. We are glad to see you arrive and leave as happy travelers and will be pleased to have you as OUR GUEST again on future travels to Los Angeles.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I just spent 3 nights at this hotel. The prices around LAX for mainline hotels were ridiculous and I found good reviews on this place and booked it for my 3 day biz trip. While it is not Taj Majal, you get far more here than what you pay for.

Rooms were quiet, clean and furnished with everything you would expect for this price range of hotel. Posterpedic mattresses and quality bedsheets almost to the Hilton level. New TVs and of special note was the SUPER fast Internet. Upon meeting the owner/manager Ray, he told me he invested a large amount of money in their wireless system last year...and it shows. A great advantage for taking care of business and working from the room. The room also had a table and two chairs for a work station. Shower with good force of hot water and plenty of towels provided of decent quality.

They have a nice small pool and workout room though I was too busy to enjoy those amenities. They seem to have a lot of repeat/long term customers. Coffee in the office is free and 24 hrs per day. Room service was prompt and efficient. There is a 24 hr call out food menu in each room based on a service nearby. Only problem with that was there is a $20 minimum food order...and prices per person were less than half that...so as a solo room dweller, that didnt work for me. But that was totally independent of the hotel...and there is a small restaurant just down the Street on Imperial called "Big Burger" i believe...and I had a nice, reasonably priced breakfast there. The place (and area) is totally Hispanic.

Oh...and free parking with a pull up spot right in front of my door on the first level was very convenient.

This will be "mission central" for me in my upcoming return biz trips to LA. It is central to getting most anywhere in this huge city.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Srsuerte

Hello Srsuerte,

To begin I want to acknowledge the Joy I feel when given an opportunity to respond to guest, that take the time to leave an ample regarding their stay whether good or bad here at the Crystal Inn Suites. I see that the newly remodeled rooms provided you great comfort and joy. I'm glad you see that the quality of the hotel reaches a franchise status without the name. We here believe that even if the hotel is not a franchise it does not mean that quality should be sacrificed when it comes to guest happiness. Regarding the restaurant order that is something we will look into and negotiate to see if we can't get the minimum lowered in the future. We are happy you had an AMAZING stay and will be happy to have you as OUR GUEST again on future travels to the Los Angeles area.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

A Motel like all others but good after a long flight: it was a good stay because it was only a 5 min drive from the airport. also there was a supermarket within walking distance.
no breakfast, only coffe

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Ray A, General Manager at Crystal Inn Suites & Spas - LAX, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Hello Manu-Wan,

I am glad to see the simplicity and the resources of the area around the Motel provided you with the rest and relaxation you needed after a long flight. We hope to see you again on future trips to the city of Los Angeles.

Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed two nights at the Crystal Inn, we found the hotel room very clean and comfortable.
We only used the hotel to sleep. It is very close to the airport therefore the area is a bit ugly, I don't recommend to walk around the hotel, we drove in and out.
The look of the hotel is like a motel but it is managed as a hotel. Staff is very friendly.
If you are just laying over before your flight, it's the best option for the money.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AnnieP348

Hello Annie,

I wanted to Thank You for the wonderful review regarding your stay here at the Crystal Inn Suites. I am glad to see that you enjoyed the value of the hotel as well as the kindness and courtesy of the staff. We hope you had a wonderful trip and would be glad to have you as a guest again on the next trip to Los Angeles.