“Good value”

Ranked #3 of 32 Hotels in Inglewood
Elk Grove, California
“Good value”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Check-in was efficient and person was friendly. The hotel isn't in the greatest area, but it is near a freeway, which was convenient. The room was very clean and bigger than expected. The bed was comfortable and we had no complaints.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank PointePrincessmom

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Excellent Hotel for little money.
Location not great, but who cares?
Clean rooms, friendly service, beds are a little soft.
Will certainly book again when i come to the area........................ what else can I say?

Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Ray A, General Manager at Crystal Inn Suites & Spas - LAX, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Hello Andrei,

I want to thank you for leaving a brief review on your stay here at the Crystal Inn. I am happy to read that the price and quality of your room was of your liking. We can't wait to have you as our guest again as well, see you soon!

Monterey, California
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My husband & I stayed here the night before we flew out of LAX. The hotel is very close & convenient for airport travelers. The rooms look to be newly renovated & incredibly clean. The gentleman behind the counter was extremely friendly and was very helpful with directions & suggestions for us. I would recommend this place to anyone!! It was sold out the night we were there & I can imagine they could easily raise their rates & still be sold out. Stay here for a more economical stop before flying out of LAX, we will stay here again!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AEreviews
Hello AEreviews,

I appreciate you taking the time out to leave a review regarding your stay. I am glad to read that you found the rate to be accommodating and fair given what the hotel has to offer. We here at the Crystal Inn Suites work to set a high standard of customer service and cleanliness and take pride when it is noticed by guest such as yourself. Finally even though your stay was only a single night we are very delighted to read that we will be your hotel of choice on your next trip to the Los Angeles/LAX area.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 days at the end of a long road trip. After staying at 30 different places, I was very happy to find this one. Location is great, near the airport and the beach, the room has everything needed and was very comfortable. The family running this motel were very nice and helpful. You can't go wrong with this motel.

• Stayed June 2014
Hello Nadav,

I want to Thank You for taking time out of your day to leave a review. It is wonderful read about how out of all the hotels you stayed at during your stay we were one to stand out and differentiate ourselves from them all. We take pride in trying to have the best hotel on the market we possibly can and receive such happiness when our guest truly get a chance to feel and understand that themselves. We hope to see you again on future trips to the area of Los Angeles.

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

We aren't from the area so when we showed up with two kids under two and my pregnant self - it only took a minute to not feel safe. We literally checked in and checked right out - the hotel itself was not an issue. Everything was super modern and clean, the room was nice - but my husband was bringing us along on business, so we were planning to spend a full day to ourselves in the hotel room. Did I really think something would happen? No. Could something have happened? Yes. It was too much of a risk for us, so we drove up to Calabassas for a better area. If the area doesn't sketch you out, it's a great hotel - but the area was just too much for us.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Amanda K
Whakatane, New Zealand
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Staff are helpful and friendly. The rooms were large clean and comfortable. Great pressure in the shower. We were able to use the facilities and get our washing all done before heading home, only $3 to wash and dry, no charge for powder and fabric softener. The staff couldn't be more helpful.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 232Heather
Ray A, General Manager at Crystal Inn Suites & Spas - LAX, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Hello Heather,

I am glad to see that the Crystal Inn Suites & Spas provided you with a Quality hotel too that provided a night of great rest and comfort. I'm sure the staff will be happy to know their friendly personalities and assistance was also another part of the stay that allowed for a wonderful experience on your trip. We are glad to have had you as our guest and can not wait to see you again on future trips to Los Angeles.

Ray A.
Shanghai, China
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stayed in Crystal Inn Suites & Spas the night before we came back to China. The hotel's location is perfect, with a 10 minutes driving to our rental car office near the LAX airport.
We arrived very late in the evening, almost midnight. When we reach the hotel, the staff was there greeting us and the check in process was so smooth. They quickly settled us in a nice and spacious room so we could pack our luggage up and went to sleep. Early the next morning, we were in such a rush that we forgot to check out. And I did not find out the hotel key cards were still in my pocket until I was at the check-in counter in the airport. I tried to mail back the cards but there is no post office in the terminal. So I called the hotel to explain. Surprisingly they said:"Don't worry. There will be no surcharge of the key cards." I believe I am neither the first nor the last stupid guest who forgot to check out, but their attitude and conversation style makes everything so easy and pleasant.
I will definitely recommend the hotel to my friends.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Hello Lilyyxy

I want to start off by thanking you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review. When guest take the time to provide a review regarding the stay not only does it benefit the traveling community but the hotel as well. I am glad that check-in was very prompt and easy even with a late arrival in the evening. The staff really works hard to make sure that the process of checking in is not a hassle while providing a smile and a friendly face to help as well. I am glad to see that size and quality of the whole room provided for a relaxing stay prior to departure in the morning. We are glad to have had you as our guest and can't wait to have you again on future trips to Los Angeles.

Ray A.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Inglewood
Value Inn Worldwide
#9 of 32 in Inglewood
LAX Area
Hilton Los Angeles Airport
Hilton Los Angeles Airport
#82 of 351 in Los Angeles

Been to Crystal Inn Suites & Spas - LAX? Share your experiences!