“very helpful, nice place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of LAX Suites

LAX Suites
Ranked #20 of 32 Hotels in Inglewood
Wien
“very helpful, nice place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

We can really recommend this place. It is rather cheap, close to the airport, and - the staff is VERY friendly and helpful. We could store our luggage there for 2 weeks for free, could check in at 6 in the morning, and as we had lots of luggage were even brought to the shuttle by car. Rooms are comfortable and clean. Some nice restaurants are also close (ask where, not so easy to find). And: Close to the metro train!
If we come to LA again, we will stay there!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Florian H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
kelowna
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

No coffee in room Room had more Doors that were locked
and we had no way of knowing anything as to weather they
were to prevent people from coming into our room
or us going into other rooms clean okay bed was main thing
we were a little grumpy after 2 and a half hour road construction delay so our review have some negativity because of it

Room Tip: Not Bad Think there was better
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Inglewood hotels

Richmond, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

LAX Suites is an excellent budget accommodation. No frills, but clean, comfortable and safe. The management is gracious and very attentive to one's needs. The plumbing is a bit noisy, and my room could have used a coat of paint, but again these are not major complaints given the price I paid. The swimming pool is lovely and they have delicious free coffee in the lobby in the mornings. The LAX suites could not be more ideally situated. From the airport, one can take a free shuttle to the Aviation/LAX station, which is a two minute walk from the motel. This station is on the LA Metro's Green Line, which connects you to LA's vastly improved public transportation system. If you have a car, it's 10 minutes to the beach! Call the motel and ask to speak with Mike, the owner and manager. I'm almost afraid to write this review, as I now consider this place to be my little secret getaway in LA!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Jeffrey M
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

In an expensive town, this is a great option by the airport.

Super duper friendly staff, clean and surprisingly large rooms, we could ask for little more for such a budget place.

Driving up to it - be warned, street looks a little sketchy, but you will be fine!

Oh, and it's basically a motel - so do not be shocked.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

This has been the best motel in terms of the customer service service experience...

I left my charger back in the previous motel and I was lent a charger to use by the motel owner!! All in all its great value motel which very close to the airport.. Very clean rooms, has a swimming pool which we did not get to go into, as we were short of time..

Keep up the good work!!!

• Stayed July 2013
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

I moved to Los Angeles two months before my work started in the San Fernando Valley. I did not want to start a lease or live there until I began work. (Too hot there.) I found LAX Suites online and drove over to check it out. I met Mike who showed me a room, one with a kitchen, and one without. They were both very clean, and had everything I needed for a very good price. I have been here for a couple of weeks and have met people from all over the world that fly into LAX and are looking for a nice hotel to stay in as they prepare to continue their journey around the country. I have lived in both the Intercontinental and the Hilton for months at a time while working abroad, and you get what you pay for. This place is a great refuge, for both travelers and families that want undisturbed quiet, and a consistently friendly staff. You can do laundry, catch a shuttle to LAX, catch a ride to the beach, or restaurants in Manhattan beach and El Segundo. You could pay more, but do that when you go to Pasadena. You will be very glad you made the choice to stay here. I am.

Room Tip: The rooms in the back nearer the pool, do not get direct sunlight since they face south so with the...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2013

I've been searching for a LAX hotel for a long time and this hotel meet all my requirements:
1) close to LAX and free shuttle bus to airport: just 5-minutes (three blocks) away is the free LAX G-bus to LAX terminals
2) close to LAX metro station: 5-minutes away is the metro station (LAX Aviation station) - same place where you wait for the G-bus. You can buy a 5-dollar day pass at the station and go to anywhere you want using LAX metro system.
3) I checked my luggage there (for free) in the morning, and travel around LAX for a day. I picked up my luggage later and flied at night.
4) the hotel itself is basic, but very clean. I like the sheet - super clean and comfortable.
5) the price is great, competitive
6) friendly staff. This hotel is managed by a Chinese. They are very helpful.
It's THE only perfect place if you are looking for a hotel to meet the above 6 needs at the same time.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank richardren
Also consider these accommodations in or near Inglewood
Westside
Travelodge Hotel LAX Los Angeles Intl
Westside
Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport Hotel
Geneva Motel
#11 of 32 in Inglewood
Value Inn Worldwide
#10 of 32 in Inglewood

Been to LAX Suites? Share your experiences!