“I understand the hype now...”

Roscoes House of Chicken & Waffles
Ranked #3 of 228 Restaurants in Inglewood
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Heard about this place for years but this was my first visit. The wait for seating was long (25 minutes) but we were a party of eight. I will say the food was good and plentiful. The sweet tea is SUPER sweet so I recommend you add a glass of water if you order it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food was HOT, fresh and delicious! The place was packed every time I went (we went twice on our vacation). It is a traditional soul food restaurant and there menu is perfect. A must go if you are in the area!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I took my father to roscoes chicken & waffles expecting the best chicken & waffles I ever had.. But to my disappointment the chicken was dry & average & the waffles looked like they were the frozen type.. They made eggo waffles look gourmet!!

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Seemed sketchy at first, but there were two men on security in the parking lot. Hostess greeted us and immediately seated us. Waitress was fast and professional. I loved the waffle ... and the syrup! My son moaned and groaned over how good the chicken and waffles were. The music was soul to fit the soul food theme. Bathrooms were clean. If they didn’t serve food on cafeteria plates, I would give them 5 stars.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

I usually go to the Hollywood location but due to its closer proximity to my hotel I chose this location. The food is exactly the same. This location kind of feels like a Dennys but it works. The service is amazing. Very busy location at lunchtime. If you’re near LAX and want some great chicken and waffles Uber on over and get ya some!