“Real Mexican cooking”

Cuisines: Mexican
Aspen, CO
“Real Mexican cooking”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Ate solo while stranded at the adjacent motel. I was the only customer, but can't figure why, as it was a Saturday night. Very tasty, authentic food, and homey atmosphere/decor. If I'm ever in that area again, I will return.

• Visited April 2014

Middleton, Idaho
“Always Great!”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We always enjoy our lunch at Cafe Cancun. I end up with the #7 (all chicken tacos) and my wife normally gets the TexMex Burrito. The service is always attentive and the food is really good.

Visited April 2014
Middleton, Idaho
“Always Great!”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

My wife and I eat here about once a week and it is always great! I recommend the #7, all chicken. The food is always served quickly and with a great attitude. The owner is there during the day and will often come out just to see how you are. That's one more reason why it is our favorite.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank ERICandDEBBIE
Culver City
“Wow, great little place!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Went in with a coupon and to be honest, didn't expect that much.
Seemed like a standard neighborhood mexican place, but with the coupon I thought it might be fun.
To my surprise, the food was absolutely wonderful. There was something very fresh about it. It wasn't the average taste of Mexican food. You know, the burnt refried beans and over-cooked rice, with a couple of soggy chips. This stuff was alive, tasty and a treat to eat. Even the albondigas soup was delicious, with a touch of rice, veggies and meatballs.
I'll definately go back.

• Visited October 2013
panama
“very mexican flavor and good prices”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

it was handy for us booked at the Days inn Lax inglewood, food was great and the prices better! located near airport, many choices and good service

Visited May 2013