“Great Value for the price!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Inglewood

La Quinta Inn & Suites Inglewood
Ranked #1 of 32 Hotels in Inglewood

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Indonesian first
Innsbruck, Austria
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

Close to highways, not to far away from airport, shuttle great, rooms very nice and clean, breakfast is included, not far away some good restaurants, ask the reception. Parking is fine and someone looks after at night,

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

2 Thank Aldrans13
CHC-GR, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Inglewood, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Thank you for such a short but sweet review I am glad to hear you truly enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you continue to stay with us and please do not hesitate to contact the hotel directly for any future reservations.
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

My overall experience was good. Staying in a newly renovated place is always nice. Bed was new and comfy. The only complaint I had is that we got a street view room and there is a fairly large amount of traffic throughout the night, including booming stereos at 3am... But that's not surprising given the city. As for the area, well, its LA... Hotel is really close to the freeway which made it convenient. I would most certainly stay there again however I would ask for an inside room :)

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
I would like to thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. The hotel is brand new we opened in March 2013. I am glad to hear you were able to take advantage of the hotel location to be able to get around anywhere in L.A. We hope you continue to stay with us on your next trip to Los Angeles. Please do not hesitate to contact the hotel directly for any future reservations.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

We traveled to the LA area to visit family, do some sight seeing and then head to Long Beach to board a cruise ship. This La Quinta met our needs very nicely since it was close to LAX and freeway entrances. Our room was clean, updated and very comfortable. We had a problem with an overly noisy AC fan which we reported to the front desk and it was taken care of that day when we were out. The breakfast was ample and the area was well attended and kept clean even when it was a bit crowded later in the morning. Even though the local neighborhood is a bit "rough" we had no problems with parking in the hotel lot. We were reassured to known that there is a security guard in the lot during the night. The staff was friendly and helpful. We would stay here again.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank B L J
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will continue to stay with us. Our staff is the best at what they do and always ready to assist guest with anything they might need. Please do not hesitate to contact the guest directly for any future reservations
Pittsburg, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

I am a steady customer of La Quinta as I have stayed in 5 different locations and have no complaints...except for this location. I drove here from Northern Calif. and my longtime friend drove up from San Diego. We had a good day visiting the historic battleship USS Iowa and to see the space shuttle Endevour the next day. We checked in 10/26/2013 (Saturday reservation) and immediately got dinged an extra $15 dollars for my friend to park his car in the parking lot...along with mine. The parking lot only had around 7 cars parked at time of check-in. I took pictures of the parking lot and went back in to tell management that I didn't think it was right to charge us an extra $15 for "one extra car." Well...I lost that battle! It's not like I had many, many friends with a lot of cars...1 extra car! I thought it was "cowardly" to charge us $15 for one extra car. It's not our fault the hotel had limited parking!
Also...the room curtains are so poorly designed that there are no blackout curtains to slide over to block the morning sunlight coming in to the large center window. I've never seen a room with no "blackout curtains." Next time...I'll stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: All rooms have no sliding blackout curtain to block the morning sunlight, so all rooms have that in...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
CHC-GR, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Inglewood, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
Dear CaptainJonn2001,

First and foremost I would like to thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I apologize for the misunderstanding with the parking but again when you reserve a room it does specify free parking for one vehicle and any extra vehicle will come with a charge. I do understand at the time maybe there was a few cars parked but throughout the day the parking gets full as people start checking in, it is hotel policy to charge for extra vehicle whether the parking is full or not. However I would like to clarify that all our rooms do come with blackout curtains they are behind our sheer curtains. I do apologize our front desk agent was unable to assist you properly in locating and using them. If you were to reconsider staying with us please do not hesitate to contact the hotel directly for any future reservations.
Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

Hotel was great...very clean, quiet and felt safe. Try to avoid an adjoining room unless you need that feature. The doors are very thin and you can hear everything your neighbor is saying. Would definitly stay again

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
CHC-GR, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Inglewood, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
I would like to thank you for such a short but sweet review. We hope you continue to stay with us at La Quinta Inn & Suites. Please do not hesitate to contact the hotel directly for any future reservations.
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

my daughter & i stayed at the La Quinta in inglewood califonia on 10-19-20213 as we brought our stuff upstairs to our room my daughter tolkd ne that she has clothes to be washed so i went to the fornt dsek to ask if they had a laundry facilities for guest thhey said yes so i had $10 cash (2) 5$ dollar bills/ I asked the front desk clerk if she had a roll of quaters since i had $10 she said no but she could give me $8.00 in quaters. So the clerk gave me $8.00 inquaters & tehn gave me (2) 1$ bills back i asked clerk if she had somthing to put the quarters in the clerk put the $8.00 in quarters in a plastic bag & tighted the bag in a knot i then went to my car got my daughter purse out the car & went back to my room/ The roon started to become a lil stuffy so i attempted to turn on the air conditoner a few time without success so i called the front deak they sent a housekeeper w/ curly hair & a red pen in tow to assist me the housekeeper had a recycable bag from a local grocery or 99cent store very muck like the one i had to do my laundry/ the housekeeper looked at the unit in the wall mount i waled over to the wall unit my daughter was sitting at the desk on her lap top i turned my head just for a monent away from the housekeeper she stared my air conditioner i thanked her & she left/ well here we go my quarters are now gone my daughter went to the door saw the housekeeper walking away very swiftley away jingling/ so i told my daughter not to say that so began to look in the room in every suitcase we had no quarters i went to my car to look throughly no quarters i went back to the room told my daughter i could not find the quarters so we went downstairs to let the front desk know what had just occured not only did they look at me like i was lying they also made commots to the point that maybe i was crazy, loosing my mind so i looked at both the front desk clear & the i beleive to be security in the eyes & said you were both here & the clerk herself put the quarters in the bag herself/ the clerk offered me refund for the quarters butthat is not the point i told her i had plan on staying in the hotel for 1 week but after that i no i could not trust the staff i declined the refunf purchased $3. more dollars in quarters from her the front desk clerk & went on my way back to my room/ the nxt morning my daughter & i went to the free breakfast the hotel offered my daughter & i and what we found when we went back to the room was a large dead cockroach now you tell me was it purposly put there or just coincidence / i CHECKED OUT THE FOLLOWING DAY PAID MY BILL & WILL NEVER RETURN

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank lynette c
CHC-GR, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Inglewood, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
Dear Lynette C,
First and foremost I would like to thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us, and bringing this matter up to our attention. I sincerely apologize for any under comings you encountered throughout your stay. I wish you would have contacted a manager on duty at the time of the incident to assure this incident would have been solved in a timely matter. Please rests assure we will definitely look into this matter and assure this incident will never be repeated. We have never had an incident like this occur at our hotel before we have always had a very honest staff, but this will not be pushed aside we will definitely further investigate this incident. Again I sincerely apologize on behalf of the hotel. If you were to reconsider staying with us, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel directly.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Inglewood
Westside
La Quinta Inn & Suites LAX
La Quinta Inn & Suites LAX
#111 of 348 in Los Angeles
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,398 reviews

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Inglewood? Share your experiences!