“Instantly one of my favorite choice hotels in the country...”

Quality Inn & Suites Los Angeles Airport - LAX
Ranked #7 of 33 Hotels in Inglewood
Reviewed 17 September 2012

I was pleasantly surprised as to how nice this hotel was given the very reasonable rate...I was expecting less since a lot of hotels around LAX tend to be exactly that. The lobby has a nice clean look and the front desk was quite professional. The parking lot has a very safe feel to it with lots of traffic coming and going, I felt good leaving my car there. The gentleman at the front desk acknowledged my platinium status and upgraded me to a suite, which I really enjoyed! The breakfast was well stocked and varied .....I will definitely be back.....oh and there was a panda express next door and plenty of dining options around which is a big plus, don't have to worry about getting back in the car.....there are several within walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank HandsumMuscle

Reviewed 14 September 2012

The front desk staff were very pleasant and helpful. The room was quite nice, better than most comfort suites "suites" in that it had two separate rooms, not just a divider. Most hotels I stay in seem to never have enough lights. This place was great. Plenty of light in both rooms. I've stayed in several places near LAX and this is where I will stay from now on.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Dawn J
Reviewed 27 August 2012

I am currently at the comfort inn, downstairs...room 115. The room has a serious roach problem... I have killed at least 10 and the lights are still on. I am NOT turning the lights out tonight. I am so glad I only booked this room for one night as I will be checking out bright and early. I'm actually surprised because the room looks really clean, honestly if I could afford to throw away money I would leave tonight. Management will be hearing from me in the morning.... roach motels need not charge $99 + tax per night.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank LDK77
Reviewed 19 August 2012

I had a lay over in LA and needed to be close to the airport and easy high way access. This was a great choice. I was greeted by the nicest people at the lobby. I was able to have early check in without any problems. Very clean, comfortable and quite. Yes you can hear planes but it's next door to the airport. The breakfast was wonderful. Tons of food choices and they keep refilling it.
I would stay here again if I was passing through LAX.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2012

I was a little concerned about how the hotel would be after reading some of the reviews. I thought the area was going to be worse than what it was because of some of the reviews. It isn't a great area, but it isn't too bad. Overall I had a good experience. I had no vehicle, so I had to walk to a restaurant for dinner, and there was a decent selection within walking distance. I ended up with a suite which cost a little more money, but compared to other hotels in the area I thought it was fair enough. The staff was very nice, and the shuttle worked out great. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank WindTraveler101
Reviewed 12 August 2012

This is a GOOD older style motor court. The staff is friendly and the rooms are decent.

The elevator is a bit slow, but that is expected in an older building. The rooms are comfortable and sizable. The shower was decent and had no real issues. The hotel is about 1 1/2 miles from LAX on Century Blvd.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2012

Like my title says,the area could be better but like everyone I read the reviews both on the choice website and on here and I can't speak for their experience but mine was wonderful.

I landed at LAX, and called for the shuttle, the young lady said it would take 15 minutes. So I waited but then he arrived I guess in like 5 I was OH Yeah, especially after a long flight. Shuttle was clean and fresh, the night driver "Ram" was very personal and down to earth. Check-in was very quick and helpful "Cynthia" made me laugh, but "Miguel" took the cake, he helped with directions, eateries in the area and even his best choices.

When I arrived at my room I was a little turned off because with my experience with exterior entrance hotels are always bad. So I got my key, and my room was clean and fresh and I inspected everything, come to my realization I had a nonsmoking king suite(211). Everything was in order and I stay at a lot of hotels, and when I fly in to Los angles for now on I will be staying my Comfort inn Inglewood.

Like I said the area isn't the best but with the economy the way it is you're bound to see someone homeless somewhere sometime. The hotel handles the area well with plenty of video cameras and locked doors.

Breakfast was included in the price and the breakfast lounge was clean and bright, items were well stocked, and she kept everything flowing. My only problem would be the breakfast lounge door was locked an since the lounge as full I took my food to my room but it was hard to get out.

Lastly the parking lot is my only true compliant, spots are made for mostly compact cars and I rented a midsize. The lines are a little narrow but out of everything the other people complained about that on there trips, I will choose them any day?

Thanks guys for making the beginning of my trip wonderful.

Room Tip: Talk to the front desk staff they know what rooms are good and bad.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Brian1978_063, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Los Angeles Airport - LAX, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2012

Dear Guest,

Satisfied guest like you always brings great pleasure to our staff. Ram, Cynthia and Miguel are very grateful for the compliments and are very eager to host you again on your future trip to Los Angeles. It is of great help to the management in reviewing our customer service performance, when valuable guests like you take their time to share their experience with us. Please accept my gratitude on behalf of my staff and ownership.

Regards,
Brian

Also consider these accommodations in or near Inglewood
Westside
La Quinta Inn & Suites LAX
#127 of 354 in Los Angeles
LAX Area
Embassy Suites by Hilton LAX North

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Los Angeles Airport - LAX? Share your experiences!