“One night stay on arrival in LA”

Best Western Airpark Hotel
Ranked #5 of 33 Hotels in Inglewood
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The room was very comfortable, a big room for 4, very clean
The peoblems :it is a bit noisy, from time to time you hear the highway and the issue is airco: the fan is very noisy, no button to turn it off you have to unplug it.
Another problem is the size of breakfeast room, very crowdy

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Lance P, General Manager at Best Western Airpark Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Customer,
We at the Best Western Airpark Hotel appreciate your business and I would like to personally apologize for any problems and inconveniences that you experienced. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I pick this one up as I landed in LAX to stay overnight for an early flight. Upon arrival and because it was late (11 PM or so), the lobby is closed and they will talk to you thru a bullet-proof window...Not so good. They do the same at the gas station across the street.
The room was clean and reduced, and I had the impression (or feeling) that bacteria was growing up all over the place.
On every floor at the corner of the steps smells like cigarettes and some other thing.
Be aware, this hotel doesn't match the brand. It has the quality of a motel.
Staff is friendly and nice...nothing wrong with it. And breakfast offers a good selection. Don't try the coffee.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Ricardo L,
The entire staff would like to thank you for your review. We appreciate your insight about our facilities and I would like to personally apologize for any inconveniences that occurred. We will use your review to help improve overall. Thank your for your business.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Its very close to the airport, so its pretty convenient. I don't want to complain too much about my stay, because overall it was fine. I was there for 5 nights in June. The neighborhood was ok during the day but felt a little uneasy at night. I would not have been willing to walk around there at any time. And the rooms are open to the outside. I was staying by myself so I felt a bit nervous. But my room was clean and kept tidy all week. It was nice, in theory, to have breakfast every morning. But the egg patties are kept cold, the milk was sour on two of the days, and the attendant kept pushing the garbage down with her hands and then tidying the breakfast bar without washing her hands. I never saw her touch any of the food, but it still made it hard to enjoy eating the yummy waffles. The front desk staff are really nice and efficient. I was checking in and out extremely fast.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank emidolan
Lance P, General Manager at Best Western Airpark Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Customer,
Thank you very much for your business and also providing a trip advisor review. I want to apologize on behalf of the entire staff for any inconveniences that occurred. We are sorry for not fully meeting your lodging needs. Once again thank you for you business.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I stayed here for a few hours because I was working a double and the traffic in Los Angeles is really bad. I was greeted by the hotel staff (friendly) and settled into my room. the room was fine and the sleep was good. I did not have a chance to enjoy the breakfast. the lobby is small and the internet computer is right next to the lobby desk. Parking is free and there is a Rosco's Chicken and Waffles right across the street.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lance P, General Manager at Best Western Airpark Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Customer,
Thank you very much for reviewing the Best Western Airpark Hotel. We are pleased to hear that you had a comfortable stay and it is truly our pleasure in accommodating you. Thank you, and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Best Western Airpark served our purpose of an overnight stay between flights. A friendly shuttle bus driver picked us up at the airport; the room was clean and comfortable, if a bit noisy from the street traffic; the internet worked very well; the desk clerk was helpful with information re: the local area. Unfortunately the closest restaurant's menu was limited, and the food was not good, so we suggest that other nearby places be recommended.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Patricia G,
On behalf of the entire staff, I would like to thank you for your business as well as providing feedback about your recent stay with us. We value our customer's insight and this is what helps guide us in fully understanding and meeting our customer's needs.

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

I wanted to put this on here as a solo traveller being outside of the hotel room in this location I do not feel safe. The area is not very nice at all. That is the only reason my ratings have been brought down. If you are with others it is probably fine but as a solo traveller I would not advise.

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear Ryan W,
Thank you very much for reviewing your recent stay at the Best Western Airpark Hotel. Our customer's safety is a priority to us and I would like to personally apologize for you not feeling safe and secure. Thank you for you business.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Convenient to Restaurants and shopping. Easy access to rental cars and free shuttle to and from airport. Good hotel for short stays. Near good site seeing attractions. Great staff. Very helpful. Great beds and breakfast. Clean and convenient.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lance P, General Manager at Best Western Airpark Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Dear Customer,
The entire staff at the Best Western Airpark Hotel would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to accommodate your lodging needs. Our Customer's feedback and insight guides us to fully understanding what our customer's needs are. Thank you very much and hopefully we see you soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Inglewood
Westside
Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport Hotel

Been to Best Western Airpark Hotel? Share your experiences!