“Not so hot”

Best Western Airport Plaza Inn
Ranked #6 of 33 Hotels in Inglewood
Reviewed 12 April 2013

This hotel has a ery small breakfast area for the numer of rooms available. It's as if the breakfast provision was an afterthought. There is no parking for guest's visitors.
There is only one elevator, a slow one. The front desk is not always staffed.
The non-smoking rooms are next to the smoking rooms, and the non-smokers have to walk past the smokers, inhaling their smoke.
I would not choose to ude this hotel again.

Room Tip: Get a ground floor if youa re gling to go in and out much.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 April 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2013

This is a great hotel at a good price with a great location. The price was right, and I got what I paid for. I didn't expect a 5-star hotel, this is the best western, but I got a great deal for the money. 10 minutes from the airport, 20 minutes from Los Angeles city. The rooms are clean without all the big works. Rooms include a continental breakfast. To my surprise the breakfast had sausages, eggs, and make-your-own waffles. Breakfast location is very simple, but that is how I prefer it. Take your things, eat there (very small) or take it up to your room.
Room had a fridge, coffee maker and bonus: a microwave. Rooms had free parking, this is a good feature as some hotels charge 40$ per night for parking.. YIKES! Also, room had a free shuttle to/from the airport. The hotel is to a walking distance from a super grocery store (Ralph's) and a pharmacy and many fast dining options.

Employees were very nice and helpful. Only con was that my dad was to meet me halfway through our vacation, he called and called and called from the airport to have the shuttle service, after one hour of trying, he had to take a cab to the hotel. I had asked the guy at the lobby if the shuttle service would still be running late (dad arrived at 11:00 pm) he told me no problem, shuttle was available 24 hours. so that is the only con I can say here. It was a little frustrating for my dad and he had to pay 20$ cab service and wasted one hour of waiting!

Hope this helps everyone.

I would definitely stay there again and I would really recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank GDS48
05463, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Airport Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2013

Reviewed 3 March 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Norman C

Reviewed 2 March 2013 via mobile

Flight got cancelled so chose this hotel to stay with a reasonable price i paid with a fair enough breakfast served. Closer to the airport with free shuttle service. Easy shopping complex and restaurants so didnt need a cab to go around places. Everything was convienient. Was a pleasant stay. :)

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Homeawayfromhome123
Reviewed 1 March 2013

I'm an exchange student being in LA for the first time. I made a reservation to this hotel as it was affordable for me to pay and the picture of it in the internet was not bad. After the plane was landed at 10 AM, I called the hotel to have the courtesy car, he said there wouldn't be any until 1 AM, so I have to take a,very expensive taxi to the hotel. When I first came to this hotel, it was like 1 PM in the morning. The receptionist said the room wasn't ready, the check-in time was 3 PM. It's okay that I'd wait until 3. When it does, I got the third floor room which I need to carry my baggage to the elevator which was so old that look like that it could be stuck for any time. I kept my baggage and got out for a while. I came back and I can't open my room with my keycard. I came to my receptionist and he said it was some kind of electronic disturbance of my iPhone. I never EVER meet this kinda thing in my life. The room is actually fine, the furniture is alright for me but it was a little exposed as there was a curtain and a window that someone could see you from the outside. The day I was about to check-out I went to downtown and came back at around 1 PM, I went up to my room to find that all my luggage has been MOVED OUT !! It's kind of panic to me. With my furious, I came to the counter and told what just happened. She said that it was my fault to check-out late and I had to pay for the late check out. What is this?

Its location is not really near the LAX and there are no transportation around there so much. So, if it was up to me, I wouldn't step a foot into this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Chat_e25841
05463, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Airport Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2013

Please accept our sincere apologizies, customer satisfaction is our priority. We take all guest complaints seriously. We will use this review to further educate and train our staff to improve customer service.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Inglewood
Best Western Airpark Hotel
#5 of 33 in Inglewood
Westside
Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport Hotel

Been to Best Western Airport Plaza Inn? Share your experiences!