“Best Stay - Best Western”

Best Western Plus Suites Hotel
Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in Inglewood
GreenLeadersBronze level
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Best Stay - Best Western”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

We have found the Best Western chain of hotels to all be excellent places to stay at affordable prices. On a recent road trip from our home in St. Louis, Mo all the way to California, we stayed at several Best Westerns. Each hotel was perfect - comfortable, clean, with friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Australia
Reviewed 3 January 2014

If you have to stay near LAX then I would highly recommended this hotel. The decor is very 70s, it's low rise and only 5-10 mins from the airport (depending on traffic). There is a shuttle bus, but remember that you there is a courtesy phone at the airport which you need to ring - the bus then comes for you. I didn't read the details properly and ended up getting a taxi. This is actually a much more environmentally friendly option that the other hotels who send their buses round continually - a terrible waste of fuel.
Rayna, the receptionist couldn't have been more helpful. She gave me a late check out which really made a huge difference to me. One hour less at LAX is an hour of life gained! I had also rang ahead and got an early check in. I was really impressed with this as their check in times (11am) and check out times (12) at very generous anyway.
I ate lunch across the road at an Express Panda Chinese take-away. There is also a 7 Eleven shop in the complex where I bought some Earl Grey teabags:) A kind woman in the hotel breakfast area gave me a cup of milk too. American's have good coffee everywhere, but unfortunately hotels seem to generally supply Lipton's tea, e.g. floor shavings:)
The shower was excellent, good pressure and there was a bath too. The bed was very comfortable. I was even able to open the window and have fresh air in the room (very rare in big hotels).
You do get breakfast too. I'm very into healthy food so some of the options were not for me. The coffee was fine and I made some fresh waffles with a batter they supplied. They had a fresh fruit basket. The convenience of this was great.
I am getting the shuttle bus back to LAX soon. It runs every half hour on the hour from hotel. After check up I'm using the lobby until I have to go to LAX. The wifi there doesn't work well at LAX, terrible shops and facilities (terminal 2 - not sure able other terminals).

Room Tip: Room 211 was excellent. A non-smoking king bed room. Not facing the main road, over looking garden...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank hypatiaC
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Though close to the airport, not noisy at all. Respectful and helpful staff. Good buffet for breakfast. Location is not the greatest, but worth the money for sure. Our room was so clean. Small but clean spa and pool.

• Stayed December 2013
Bangalore
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Best Western Plus Hotel & Suites at 5005 West Century Boulevard is not listed on Tripadvisor Advisor but a very comfortable family hotel. Ms.Geeta the receptionist there is a very friendly and helpful. She also helped us with fixing our Los Angeles city tour. All staff are very courteous and helpful. The rooms are spacious and well equipped with Microwave,refrigerator,Coffee maker, Large TV etc. The hotel has ice machine and vending machine too which vends all popular soft drinks,juices,mineral water,snacks & chocolates.The hotel is close to VIPTOURS which is a good tour organiser.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quiet ones and the corner ones look more roomier. The hotel is right clo...
Reviewed 21 December 2013

If you are staying near LAX, the Best Western Plus Suites Hotel can not be beat. Free shuttle to/from airport, early check-in, free Wifi internet in room, and complementary hot breakfast. All at a very reasonable price. Plus, the room was large, well-appointed with up-to-date decor, and spotless. Would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I stayed here after my surgery. I asked quieter room. And they did. It was really quiet. Hotel staff is so helpful and show caring attitude. The room was so spacious. I could relaxed. Breakfast is average. It was nice to have some hot item. If I will go to air trip and need either before or after stay, I will come back here.

florida, usa
Reviewed 13 December 2013

We stayed in the BW for one night. Our experience was top shelf. We called the hotel from LAX and they got to the airport in less than 10 minutes. The driver was friendly and helpful. When we arrived at the hotel I told the clerk I wanted a non-smoking room although I had accidentally checked off "smoking" on the reservation form. They were quick to give me non-smoking in the back of the hotel, which was quiet. The suite was roomy, and the breakfast was fine. I asked for late check-out, and I was given 1 P.M. That was great! I hate waiting for a flight at airports. All in all, a fine stay, and next time in LA they will get my business. wexable4u Florida, USA

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Inglewood
Westside
Embassy Suites by Hilton LAX North
Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/Century Boulevard
Westside
Hyatt Regency Los Angeles International Airport

Been to Best Western Plus Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!